• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: The Panflute I promised you - Free download!

Share/Bookmark

The Panflute I promised you - Free download!

Hiya guys - in 30 mins from now the panflute will be available for download. Please wait 30 mins from 02:45 central european time, or 30 mins from 05:45p west-coast USA time.

I decided to strip down my pan flute and share it with you guys!

The file is 25mb archived in RAR format.
    If you don\'t have RAR, get it at www.winrar.com

It\'s simple to use.

Now onto the details:

The panflute has keyswitched layers.

The legato gig has 4 keyswitches.
    C2 - Vibrato. Velocity switched soft/hard attack.
    C#2 - No-vibrato. Velocity switched soft/hard attack.
    D2 - Staccatos (kept them untuned for realism)
    D#2 - Flutter sustains. Soft and hard attacks.

The effects gig has two keyswitches. C2-C#2 (I think)

For a good impression load it up in Gigastudio and assign the default NFX verb to it. It takes very well to the NFX verb.

Hope you like it!

Enjoy it while the free download lasts! (probably not many days!)

http://finjaco.home.online.no/TJPanflute.rar

Thomas

Re: The Panflute I promised you - Free download!

Really cool sample TJ! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Thanks alot for sharing. Reminds me a bit of the flute in \"The Ice Storm\".

Thanks so much Thomas. You\'re right, it does take to the NFX Reverb well. Very kind of you!

Thanks Thomas, can\'t wait to try it.

-- Martin

Thomas, kick @$$ pan flute!!! Ya know, I bought the Quantum Leap Rare Instruments and one of the soul reasons for buying it was because I assumed (stupid mistake) that it had a nice pan flute patch. Welps, I was wrong, and it didn\'t even have ONE. Your pan flute made my rare instruments collection complete, and they work REAL well. Thanks for taking time out to make em\'!

Thanks guys. Aaron, bet it was perfect for you then! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Do not hesitate to post demos where you utilize the flute!

For everyone else who haven\'t downloaded the flute, I\'m going to have to take it off the net on wednesday, so hurry! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Thomas,

Thanks for the flute its the best ive heard
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks so much Thomas for sharing it with us. Really really excellent!

Joel

Just tried it. Yes, excellent. Thanks for sharing Thomas. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

You\'re a blessing Thomas. I was just trying to work with a crappy Pan Flute this morning thinking \"Man I wish I had a better Pan flute\". And suddenly, here tonight, I have one. Who\'d a thunk? Thanks a ton! You\'re great.

Ever think about selling some of your sounds? You do all that work to get them together, why not make a few bucks? I just got the Post Audio Orch Instruments. Not a fancy library, not a ton of sounds, and not too expensive. But the stuff that\'s there sounds great. I for one would rather drop $50 here and there for 10 really usable sounds then $600 for 20 usable ones and 100 that I never touch! Think about it, could be a nice side business for your \"expensive habit\".

OR, to some of you developers (Nick Phoenix etc.) Ever think about creating a user Library? You lease the patches from users like Thomas and multiple other great users who create some fantastic things for their own use, then you pay them a small royalty for their use Just a thought.
    J-
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast