• Register
  • Help

Topic: Available...Tutorial on the GigaStudio Instrument Editor...Download it today! Free!

Share/Bookmark

Available...Tutorial on the GigaStudio Instrument Editor...Download it today! Free!

I just saw this on the tascam web site .... I know a lot of people have been asking about the instrument editor so you might want to download the tutorial and see what you think.

http://www.nemesysmusic.com/

The link is under Giga News.

Re: Available...Tutorial on the GigaStudio Instrument Editor...Download it today! Free!

What a pleasant way to start the week-end!
    Many thanks to the people at TASCAM for an amazing help-file! It\'s simply perfect! I downloaded the file and I\'m amazed by how good it is. It covers everything from easy questions to hidden keystrokes we\'ve all been waiting for!

Re: Available...Tutorial on the GigaStudio Instrument Editor...Download it today! Free!

File does not download for me. Just goes to a page with a lot of odd symbols and characters. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Try this link
    http://www.nemesysmusic.com/support/tutorials/giga-edit-help.chm

Or try right-clicking the link and select SAVE AS...
    Michiel

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!

Who was responsible for creating / writing this file? It\'s excellent!

One question at this point: In the \"Detailed Parameter Tabs\" section, clicking on links within that section brings up usually an empty Quick Reference. (\"Unty note brings up a fleshed out description, though). Is htis section unfinished and will be updated?

Many of these are fairly obvious, but I do think they could have further explanations etc.

But thanks again, this is VERY VERY welcome!

Kevin Phelan (Nemesys stalwart) put the new editor manual together, and I must say it goes well beyond what I was expecting. I especially like the intention to link the manual with a knowledge base.

Just great.

Go Back to forum