• Register
  • Help

Topic: Art download - King

Share/Bookmark

Art download - King

Hey King,

I want to give the VoTA and gigapiano art files a try. Could you tell me how to download the files. It looks like it wants me to \'save as target\'. Sorry for the basic question. Thanks in advance - can\'t wait to here your work.

Rob

Re: Art download - King

Originally posted by Rob Elliott:
    Hey King,

I want to give the VoTA and gigapiano art files a try. Could you tell me how to download the files. It looks like it wants me to \'save as target\'. Sorry for the basic question. Thanks in advance - can\'t wait to here your work.

Rob
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey Rob,
    Last time I downloaded and art file, I chose my download file as my target. Then you open up the GS editor, and load the gig file that you wish to update. Now from the file menu, choose \"load articulation file\". Now save it.

That\'s what I remember, hope it helps ya.

Originally posted by RickD:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Rob Elliott:
    Hey King,

Rob
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey Rob,
    Last time I downloaded and art file, I chose my download file as my target. Then you open up the GS editor, and load the gig file that you wish to update. Now from the file menu, choose \"load articulation file\". Now save it.

That\'s what I remember, hope it helps ya.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Whoops, I forgot to tell you 2 things, first, my download file is my download folder on my hardisk, and when i choose \"load articulation file\" from with in the file menu of giga editor, I go to my down load file to open the downloaded art file.

Good luck! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rick D / King.

Thanks for the help, but where I am having problems is on King\'s site. When I click on the art file it just shows my what looks like the \'programming\'. How do I get to where I can download THAT onto my HD? Thanks in advance.

Rob

you definteily need to right click and \"save as\"

King,

Duh!!! Thanks for not laughing at my questions. And thanks for the tutelage.

Rob

Rick\'s got it! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

About the VotA art file. Its a beta. In fact I will be updating it for sure. The settings aren\'t exactly how I want them. The fixes are easy as hell to do, its jsut that the saving of HUGE gig files like this take alot of time, and when I\'m sittng to do things on the desktop its usualyl other thigns than editing huge gig files. I gues sI need to put more RAM n the lapper so I can get this stuff done, or maybe build a new Giga desktop....or two... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum