• Register
  • Help

Topic: Are these worth the $$$$

Share/Bookmark

Are these worth the $$$$

I am looking into Hardcore Bass and Morphology by east west. I was looking for some feedback from owners/users of thes products. Are they worth the money??

Thanks

Re: Are these worth the $$$$

I have Hardcore Bass and I love it. It depends on what kind of music you\'re interested in. These are perfect for hard rock and metal type music. The difference between this and most other bass samples is these are played through an amp and miced instead of direct into the consol. This adds some grit to the sound. I have Trilogy, shich is fantastic, but I love Hardcore Bass for my rock stuff
    HTH

I have hardcore bass and it is absolutely excellent.

Using Hardcore bass now on a \'rock opera\' piece for a musical. Can\'t say enought good things about it. Actually very versatile.

Rob

You can pick up a lot more info on Morphology in this THREAD

Also, Morphology is now just starting to get reviewed in magazines - they are all highly commending it so far - the advice is basically that it will blow you away. But don\'t take my word for it!

Originally posted by bigbeats01:
    I am looking into Hardcore Bass and Morphology by east west. I was looking for some feedback from owners/users of thes products. Are they worth the money??

Thanks
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">How bout you spend your money at a strip club instead? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum