• Register
  • Help

Topic: got ripped...

Share/Bookmark

got ripped...

some time ago there was some discussion on this board regarding the commercial samples sold thru some site where the demo of that sampled instrument was actually recorded with the real instrument....i got ripped the same way and the site is the www.soundfont.com i purchased the indian orchestral cd based on the purity of the mp3 demos available on the site....but the sample cd turned out to be **** thing(though for 20$ i didnt expect the great thing) but i think this is ripping....i suggest everybody please take precaution when buying something from that site...

Re: got ripped...

Did you just convert the SF2\'s directly to Giga? SF2\'s are made to take advantage of Creative Lab sound cards, not to be converted to other formats.

Re: got ripped...

Originally posted by SOD213:
    Did you just convert the SF2\'s directly to Giga? SF2\'s are made to take advantage of Creative Lab sound cards, not to be converted to other formats.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">no i didnt convert them to giga, i used them as the soundfont itself...there are just little loops(licks of instruments) not the single notes. and the ones which are sampled as single notes just have 2 notes or 3 notes sampled, some instruments with even a single note within the sound font.

Go Back to forum