• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nick Phoenix - QL Guitar And Bass MOD WHEEL HELP

Share/Bookmark

Nick Phoenix - QL Guitar And Bass MOD WHEEL HELP

Hello,

Still no sign of a web page or business email address so I thought I\'d post it here. I hope I get a response.

I\'ve noticed some or all of the lead guitars don\'t have the mod wheel working. I\'d like to apply the mod wheel for pitch change to the Marshall Plexi Lead .gig. Could you PLEASE give me instructions here how to do so, in detail so I don\'t mess it up? Thanks for your help.

Re: Nick Phoenix - QL Guitar And Bass MOD WHEEL HELP

I dont thinkits possible to get teh mod wheel to do actual pitch bending in gigastudio.

Do you mean vibrato? Thats possible.

I talked with Nick recently he\'s on vacation, He\'ll prolly check the site and all, but the guy should relax [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

so, fill me in. Is it vibrato? I can help ya with that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hmm.. perhaps im confused..again. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Anyway I have several gig instruments that when I move the pitch wheel (I thought this was called the mod wheel) on my keybaord controller the pitch moves up and down according to the pitch wheel. I would like to add this feature to several gig files that don\'t have this feature turned on.

I need this for my guitar leads!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Any help would be appreciated! I\'ve been looking at the Giga tutorial but it\'s not jumping out at me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks..

Open the instrument in the Editor.

In the Instrument Bank section (upper-left), double-click on the proper instrument.

In the \"Pitch bend (semitones)\" field, enter a number (for example, start with 3 and go up or down from there until you find what you want).

Click OK, save, have fun.

yup thats considered teh pitch bend wheel/stick not the Mod Wheel. Rooftops got it.

Its very simple edit.

generally guitar samples are set to bend two halfsteps.

Worked like a charm! Thanks for the replies. And quick enough so I can get back to playing tonight! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum