• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dirty Dirty Dirty is the way to go!!!

Share/Bookmark

Dirty Dirty Dirty is the way to go!!!

Im telling ya...dirty samples!!!! Boy oh Boy...THAT is the key to realism!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Perhaps someone should consider doing a DIRTY library...one as ambitious as GOS or SI..but..DIRTY...Could you imagine...a string library influeced by old Hugo Montenegro scores!!!...or...a dirty Jazz Band library!!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Sample everything through 50\'s or 60\'s vintage tape stuff!!! A piano sample where you can almost SMELL the cigarette smoke!!!! And im not talking about taking Gigapiano and processing it with Izotope\'s Vinyl plug-in...or any other such nonsense...im talking recording with old \'nasty\' mics and reel to reel recorders! Someone PLEASE try it out before I start feeling ambitious! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I personally think SOME of the best Gigs I have are from private users here on this forum...that recorded their own stuff resulting in \'less\' than perfect samples...BUT DAMN DO THEY SOUND REAL! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

JPS

Re: Dirty Dirty Dirty is the way to go!!!

AGREED!

Good old Roland Orchestral are pretty dirty.. thats why we all love them i guess

Roland Orchestral the \"pot noodle\" off all sample sets.

Sorry folks i had to do it

LOL ! You crack me up J.P. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franky
    Vintaudio.

hehe [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!!

JPS!

I\'d just like to say one thing here - M E L L O T R O N ! Dirt rules.

Go Back to forum