• Register
  • Help

Topic: I am Searching US Based Online Bachelorís Degree Programs?

Share/Bookmark

I am Searching US Based Online Bachelorís Degree Programs?

Hi this is Nibal Inaya Mustafa:

I live in UAE and mostly work from home, so itís very easier for me to get online US degree education. Let me clear one thing that there are numbers of US based online universities that looks great and provides online degree education but later find hidden fees or they are not accredited. I just need suggestions from the experts who know that which one is the best university and provides online degree education without any hidden points.

One of my friend suggest me some US based universities who provides online degree education in different GCC countries , but I still need suggestions regarding these universities plz take a look and let me know about your experience.

1: Robert Moris University
    2: Saint Xavier University
    3: Brooklyn Central University
    4: California Coastal University
    5: Stanwood University

Re: I am Searching US Based Online Bachelorís Degree Programs?

Brooklyn central university provides online degree facility to student of any age; they offer bachelor, masterís degree and PhD online degrees in all fields all over the world.I am currently a student of Brooklyn central university, studying online in the field of Engineering . They not only provide you effective guidance regarding your course but also arrange extra online sessions for you if you need extra help. So in the list provided i will suggest you about brooklyncentraluniversity.com . I hope this information will help you alot

Re: I am Searching US Based Online Bachelorís Degree Programs?

I prefer Spring field high school in Ohio, they are providing online education.

Go Back to forum