• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Posts from 2000?

Share/Bookmark

Posts from 2000?

How come I\'m reading posts from the year 2000 here?

i started reading it and thought; wow, Donnie\'s back, so is Simon! Then I saw the date of the thread. Even the last post in the thread is from 4 years ago....

Re: Posts from 2000?

it seems like if someone is hacking the forums and messing around somehow [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Scott Cairns:
    How come I\'m reading posts from the year 2000 here?

i started reading it and thought; wow, Donnie\'s back, so is Simon! Then I saw the date of the thread. Even the last post in the thread is from 4 years ago....
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I thought the same! I even got a bit teary-eyed and nostalgic, remembering that thread w/ Dis & his 1080.....even seeing Gulliver\'s name. Those were the days.....

Inspiring to think of the tools we have at our fingertips now....

I was just a lurker then.... if only I joined then I would have had a double or even a triple digit member number.....

Didier

Yes.. those were the times..

gyubrush: Hacking?? No. If anyone posts a reply to any topic (4 years old for example), it\'s moved then to the top. It\'s purely automatic.

chocothrax: No, Papa didn\'t do anything. That old topic had returned when you posted \"I get a page cannot be found message when I click on the links...\" 02-21-2004 to the 4 years old topic. That\'s all.

Edit: chocothrax - sorry, you were right, now I see another topic from 1999 on the top even if nobody has replied to it. Something is going on.

Interesting reading! Same firey opinions ~ diff. Libs. The Battle continues. Rich

I know, it had me going for a moment. I thought some newby had just discovered Miroslav and PS or something. I was about to respond that they needed to get with the times until I got to the end of it.
    Dave

Dis\' thred is a classic

that one sticks out in my memory.

Also Jamey\'s/IOComposers thread about reverb sticks out to me as well.

There were some fun ones back then.

Dis, have you changed your mind on what you think about those samples [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Is the new stuff better? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dis, have you changed your mind on what you think about those samples Is the new stuff better?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">BWAHAHAHA! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

When I started reading the post I assumed it from today and was wondering if the guy was nuts. Then I saw people like Chadwick (whose opinion I respect) agreeing with him!!

Yep, I realised a coupla posts too late.

I feel so sheeepish.

Ben H

An off topic political thing showed up here suddenly as well. Somethings wrong.

Go Back to forum