• Register
  • Help

Topic: Peace

Share/Bookmark

Peace

I just talked to the guys at Northernsounds and you know what, they seemed pretty reasonable to me. So in the interest of the forum, I am going to put this argument behind me. I think we agree on what constitutes blatant advertising and taking advantage of the forum. And yes, oh pesky fly, I am writing the check.

Re: Peace

Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    I just talked to the guys at Northernsounds and you know what, they seemed pretty reasonable to me. So in the interest of the forum, I am going to put this argument behind me. I think we agree on what constitutes blatant advertising and taking advantage of the forum. And yes, oh pesky fly, I am writing the check.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Good for you, Oh great one. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Onwards and upwards!

Great! Looking forward to reading those wonderful insightful posts that add so much to the experience here. I always look forward to reading them, as I have sorely missed them.

All the best!! And I mean that sincerely.

PatS

Wonderful news, Nick! On with the discussions about your forthcoming library.

Pat

*whew!* I second that PatS. More info, less spam.

...many thanks Nick!

-david abraham

Also, Nick, I think all small developers everywhere are grateful for your subscription that allows guys like Franky to do free announcements. Smashing!

I think its cool as long as they are contributing to the forum and not just advertising. Just mentioning a product, it\'s price and where you can get it is not cool.

Phew from me as well.
    I\'m glad this thing\'s stopped finally.

Go Back to forum