• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Beethoven Demo, Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer Imperial

Share/Bookmark

Beethoven Demo, Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer Imperial

Here is a new mp3 demo of the Beethoven Sonata on the Bardstown Audio \"Bosendorfer Imperial.\"

Enjoy!

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/BA-Beethoven.mp3

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: Beethoven Demo, Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer Imperial

Hi,

Good. Sound natural. a litle reverb
    (however i prefer no reverb)

How about sample a old Steinway (before 1930s) from Hamburg ?

or a Fazioli ?

or a old bechstein ?

Regards,

Olivier

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for you compliments!

Just a slight amount of reverb was used on this demo.

I will eventually be releasing a Baldwin SD10 nine foot concert grand piano. This piano will be available sometime in the next several months.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

This Bosendorfer is stunning!

I have a classical pianist friend who has recorded several CD\'s in the past in a studio with a Steinway D. She brought me some midi sequences she recorded on her Disklavier and had me make her a CD with these sequences using the Bardstown Bosendorfer. She actually liked the sound of this sampled Bosendorfer much better than the real Steinway D.

KIP

Tell us more about the Baldwin.

Do you have any Demos on it?

I am looking for a Piano to do new age, and like Baldwin.

Let us know whats going on with this Library.

Please shed some light its dark in here

Caveman

Kip,

very lovely piano!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I esp. loved the Chick Corea demo you had. Was wondering what drums you were using for that demo?

secondly, is it possible to get the banjos without the guitars. Or are they an inseparable package?

Originally posted by caveman:
    KIP

Tell us more about the Baldwin.

Do you have any Demos on it?

I am looking for a Piano to do new age, and like Baldwin.

Let us know whats going on with this Library.

Please shed some light its dark in here

Caveman
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Caveman,

I very much appreciate your interest in the Baldwin SD10!

The release of this piano will be in a few months. I wish I could be more specific, but with all of the projects I am into currently, it is difficult for me to estimate a date.

I am basically a one man operation doing everything from taking orders, selling, shipping, replication of sampled CD\'s, customer service, tech support, and complete development and production of sampled instrument libraries. I do have a friend who helps with the web site and packaging of sampled CD\'s.

I am the exclusive distributor of all of my sampled instrument collections, and I personally sell directly to all customers around the world. In addition to offering high quality sampled instrument collections, I am also very customer service oriented. With Bardstown Audio the service does not end with the sale. Customers are always most welcome to contact me anytime seven days a week for any help or assistance they may need.

Lately I have been busy producing native EXS24 versions of all of my sampled instruments from scratch. I generally work 16 to 18 hours a day seven days a week.

When I initially got into this business, I had previously spent over a year and a half developing and producing to completion the \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" and \"Classic Accordions,\" and also had a good start on the development of the \"Bosendorfer Imperial,\" before I ever officially launched this business of selling these sampled instruments. Previous to the official starting time of selling and running a business from day to day, I had a year and a half on a daily basis for complete devotion to developing and producing these sampled instrument libraries, which are currently available.

It appears that I need to eventually hire someone to help with certain task. I am very particular about the way everything needs to be done, and I tend to be a perfectionist as well, so finding the right person even on a part time basis is no easy task. Once I am able to find the right person, I will have much more time available in order to do the Baldwin SD10, Peruvian Flutes and Pan Pipes, plus some other planned instrument libraries as well.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Originally posted by Marty:
    Kip,

very lovely piano!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I esp. loved the Chick Corea demo you had. Was wondering what drums you were using for that demo?

secondly, is it possible to get the banjos without the guitars. Or are they an inseparable package?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Marty,

I very much appreciate your compliments!

The drums on the Chick Corea demo are Jim Roseberry\'s \"Purrrfect Drums.\" For the most part, I have used Jim\'s drums on all of my demos, with the exception of a few brush drums and cymbals that Donnie Christian has provided me with. I also used one of Donnie\'s snares from his Orchestral Percussion collection on a couple of demos as well, but I cannot honestly recall which demos.

The \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" collections are inseparable. A couple of months ago I had a gentleman in England who wanted to purchase just the banjos. He said that he had every sampled guitar collection imaginable and did not need any more guitars. Considering he really needed the banjos, he went ahead and made the purchase of the complete \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" collection. Last week I received an email from him and he said just for the heck of it he started playing around with the vintage archtop jazz guitars, and he told me that he was really in for a very pleasant surprise. He said that these were the best \"bloody kickin\" country guitars he has ever heard, even though they are widely used for both newer and older jazz, and ethnic music! Traditionally, archtop guitars were once used much more extensively for \"country\" and \"western swing\" music than flat top guitars, in addition to being extensively used in older and newer jazz, ethnic, and pop music.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Originally posted by Studio Wizzard:
    This Bosendorfer is stunning!

I have a classical pianist friend who has recorded several CD\'s in the past in a studio with a Steinway D. She brought me some midi sequences she recorded on her Disklavier and had me make her a CD with these sequences using the Bardstown Bosendorfer. She actually liked the sound of this sampled Bosendorfer much better than the real Steinway D.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Studio Wizzard,

I very much appreciate the compliment!

Kip

Accidentally double posted...

sorry

Go Back to forum