• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DSSoundware new libraries?

Share/Bookmark

DSSoundware new libraries?

Hi Scott,

wondering if you can tell me if ther\'s any projected release date for the solo strings library?

And, will DS be releasing a DrumKit library? It\'s been mentioned but still haven\'t heard any news on that.

Thanks.

Re: DSSoundware new libraries?

Hi again. Are you around, Scott? Just curious about (see above) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Marty,

I just got a note informing me that Scot is now banned from Norther Sounds - so he can\'t respond. (Damn, I thought this was all over yesterday...)

The Solo Strings will be a Big Fish release, so maybe check with them. The FX library will be out soon, but I\'m not sure about the kit. If I hear, I\'ll let you know.

Originally posted by Chadwick:
    Marty,

I just got a note informing me that Scot is now banned from Norther Sounds - so he can\'t respond. (Damn, I thought this was all over yesterday...)

The Solo Strings will be a Big Fish release, so maybe check with them. The FX library will be out soon, but I\'m not sure about the kit. If I hear, I\'ll let you know.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Chadwick,

I sent an email to Big Fish Audio a couple of days ago, regarding the problems that I\'m having with the Prosonus Orchestral Collection, but I haven\'t got any response yet. Maybe I got the wrong email. How do you contact BFA and get support via email?

Thanks,

Ruben

Donnie told me that the solo strings should be out in the middle of October.

Thanks, guys.

Looking forward to hearing those strings

Ruben, you channel Donnie\'s Big Fish persona through:

donniec@bigfishaudio.com

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

DOOOOONIIIIIEEEEEE......DOOOOONIIIIIIEEEEEE...
    Move the table if you are there, DOOONNIIEEEE...
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Actually, I was thinking of talking with the BFA customer support guy. I already talked to Donnie, and he pointed me to the fact that GigaStudio might be to blame (although, to be honest, I think that if the gig were rebuilt, it could be made to work, because it\'s the only one in any library giving me problems). So, I want to get BFA and Tascam together in the matter. That\'s why I need to contact...Scott is his name?

SCOOOOTTTTTT...SCOOOOTTTTTTTT. We are listening to you, SCOOOOTTTTTTT [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks,

Ruben

If \'Scott\' was banned, it was probably because he was Donnie.

Originally posted by MrArkadine:
    [QBI sent an email to Big Fish Audio a couple of days ago, regarding the problems that I\'m having with the Prosonus Orchestral Collection, but I haven\'t got any response yet. Maybe I got the wrong email. How do you contact BFA and get support via email?
    [/QB]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Ruben,

I use have used info@bigfishaudio.com in the past. A guy named Scott in customer support was my contact there (Hmmm, Scott). Even with the update there are still some tuning issues. I will probably contact them within the weeks myself. Is Donnie the only one they have there who \"does\" giga?

Go Back to forum