• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where the heck did the software forum go?

Share/Bookmark

Where the heck did the software forum go?

Bueller? Anyone? It just went poof...one of the few forums I actually checked out on a regular basis. There were tons of past posts in there that were very helpful for troubleshooting software glitches, too. What gives?
    -Hudson

Re: Where the heck did the software forum go?

It\'s called Gigastudio now.

This topic would not be needed if the board administrators would give a short rundown of the current happenings to the users. Anyway, I informed them about such issues long time ago and they seem not to care much about that, so I leave it alone.

Hansi

I\'d leave it alone if it made any sense, but it doesn\'t, so I won\'t. The Software forum covered all software before (Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Giastudio, etc) so it makes no sense to just limit it to Gigastudio now.

Where am I supposed to post if I have a Cubase question now?? And where did all those past posts dealing with a multitude of software experiences vanish to?
    -Hudson

> Where am I supposed to post if I have a Cubase question

Right, now that this is a Sonar forum...

Originally posted by Hudson:
    I\'d leave it alone if it made any sense, but it doesn\'t, so I won\'t. The Software forum covered all software before (Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Giastudio, etc) so it makes no sense to just limit it to Gigastudio now.

-Hudson
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">actually hudson thats incorrect the software section was under the gigastudio category it was pertianing to the discussion of giastudio software. If you need help with your software theres nothing stopping you from posting in the off topic section. We will have software section(s) in the near future [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum