• Register
  • Help

Topic: White Grand at the movies Part II

Share/Bookmark

White Grand at the movies Part II

Among all satisfied and happy White Grand users, I\'m proud to add Christophe Beck (film composer - \"Cheaper by the Dozen\", \"Under the Tuscan Sun\", \"Bring It On\")

Here\'s what Chris have to say about the White Grand: \"This is the first sampled piano I truly enjoy playing for the sheer fun of it. I love it.\"

During February you can get the White Grand with a 10% discount and free worldwide shipping.
    For more info and demos, please visit SampleTekk

Re: White Grand at the movies Part II

Is Sweden EU ? (=no tax, right?)

Originally posted by MarcDerell:
    Is Sweden EU ? (=no tax, right?)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, Sweden is EU.

ah cool.. no customs paying then [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] well, have to wait for my check tho. hope it arrives in feb...white sounds really sweet.

Originally posted by MarcDerell:
    ah cool.. no customs paying then [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] well, have to wait for my check tho. hope it arrives in feb...white sounds really sweet.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Worra:
    Among all satisfied and happy White Grand users, I\'m proud to add Christophe Beck (film composer - \"Cheaper by the Dozen\", \"Under the Tuscan Sun\", \"Bring It On\")

Here\'s what Chris have to say about the White Grand: \"This is the first sampled piano I truly enjoy playing for the sheer fun of it. I love it.\"

During February you can get the White Grand with a 10% discount and free worldwide shipping.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Trevor Rabin, who bought a Giga System from us this week, raved about this piano, too.

Originally posted by peter269:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Worra:

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Trevor Rabin, who bought a Giga System from us this week, raved about this piano, too. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, I got a mail from Paul Linford who works together with Trevor. He saıs \"I\'m sure White Grand will be used in every project we work on, it\'s that good\" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congratulations!

Go Back to forum