• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OOT: I got that stupid song stuck in my head!

Share/Bookmark

OOT: I got that stupid song stuck in my head!

I can\'t get that stupid song from American Idol out of my head.....it\'s so cheesy and yet so catchy! They only played it like 50 times in the past two nights.

Oh well....I just thought you guys would like to know!

Re: OOT: I got that stupid song stuck in my head!

I hear you dude, I was about to go nuts tonight.

I hate how that show sucked me in. I just happened to check out one episode and I was hooked. I\'m just glad it\'s over and I\'m free from its devilish clutches.

Spencer

Try singing another simple tune in your head (or aloud, if you\'re alone) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

That SOMETIMES works for me!

Dasher

Is it jsut me, or are the \"single\" songs really terrible?

I mean I\'m watching Kelly do her song right now, and she\'s as terrific as she has been lately, but the song (and the other one) seems a little \"lame\" over all.

This show is on in my \"24\" time. So I jsut got sucked in when something needed to give me a fix.

BTW, anyone else get excited at that teaser \"trailer\" for 24 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'m so hooked on that show

try turning off your TV........

....no, leave it off.

Kevin

\"24\" is hands down one of the coolest shows to be made in a long time. I\'m totally stoked about season 2. Seems like a new trend of goodness tho, b/c both \"Monk\" and \"Dead Zone\" are excellent as well. And don\'t forget, 24: Season 1 comes out on DVD on the 17th.

And it\'s not just you. The \"single\" songs are in fact godawful.

Spencer

I\'m actually really interested in McG\'s Fastlane this year, jsut cuz I\'m a sucker for that \"over the top\" style, as well as John Doe.

Not to mention Tom Sizemore in that \"Robbery\" show, Then of course I\'ll leave Girl\'s Club on with the sound off while I work, for some good scenery....

Too much of what could look like good TV this season.

\"24\" is the best show on tv. My Tivo recorded every episode for me and even dumped it to video tape for me. But, I\'ll still purchase the dvd version. I can\'t wait for season 2. I still can\'t believe Terry died!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

That new show \"John Doe\" looks promising as well.

Yah, I also thought the single songs were not that good, but now that Kelly is singing the single it will at least sound good. I think it\'s cool it\'s not some bubble gum pop girl song clone, or some hip-hop-rap crap. It\'s actually a song with REAL singing! Perhaps Kelly can jump start a new craze in pop music, REAL songs with REAL singing! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

For the record, Kelly lives about 5 miles from me and I\'m totally stoked she won!! But let\'s face it, Justin was never really any competition on a vocal level. And that Nickie, just plain gawd awful.

I thought it was kind of funny to hear Simon say the talent is better over here. LOL! wow... But to be honest, the UK idol didn\'t have that strong of a voice.

I wonder how long Kelly\'s soul is bought for? I\'m sure she\'s signed her rights away to everything, wouldn\'t you assume?

It\'s so brilliant!! They \'ll all get a deal - the record labels got their promotion already handed over. what costs usually the most is already done. 100 millions of people have already watched - and will buy the record (ok, or downloaded for free...hm...)
    damn, I should have thought of that ....hehe

Lala

Ahhh, 24...I didn\'t miss a single episode of that one. BTW, who says Terry is dead? As far as I know, she had some blood loss (Abortion maybe?), but she hasn\'t been certified dead just yet.

Really, the show is as good as the early X-Files, but altogether different. The real time premise with the multiple cameras is groundbraking for TV as far as I know, but I do remember a movie that came out a couple of years back that used the same technique. Maybe someone remembers the name of it?

Talking about DVD releases, the DVD collection for the original 60s series The Outer Limits (first season) was supposed to be out September 3rd. YESSSSSS!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum