• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: *** Wanted: Beta Testers for Art Vista Piano ***

Share/Bookmark

*** Wanted: Beta Testers for Art Vista Piano ***

I am looking for a few beta testers in the Los Angeles area for the upcoming piano library from Art Vista.

Before testing starts I will need to borrow your keyboard for one day to make sure the lib is properly adjusted for that controller.

Beta testing encompasses using the lib (in the way you normally would), and report your impressions and suggestions.

You will get early access to this lib, and a free copy of the final release.

You can e-mail me at:
    hansadamson@artvista.net

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions
    http://www.artvista.net/

Re: *** Wanted: Beta Testers for Art Vista Piano ***

You might crash the internet with that request.

Esp. \"LA area\" [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] If I recall correctly there are thousands of composer in and around LA [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (I ain\'t tho)

Any chance of you moving up to Seattle, Hans? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

When you say L.A., do you mean the greater L.A. region that includes Canada?

Here in Nashville we refer to \"L.A.\" as Lower Alabama - I\'m pretty close [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Hans Adamson:
    I am looking for a few beta testers in the Los Angeles area for the upcoming piano library from Art Vista.

Before testing starts I will need to borrow your keyboard for one day to make sure the lib is properly adjusted for that controller.

Beta testing encompasses using the lib (in the way you normally would), and report your impressions and suggestions.

You will get early access to this lib, and a free copy of the final release.

You can e-mail me at:
    hansadamson@artvista.net

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions
    http://www.artvista.net/
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I´m only 9000 miles away from LA but much closer to Sweden. And I´m a wellknown Alpha-tester. Why ask for a Beta Tester when you can have an Alpha tester. I could compare it to a Malmsjö-Grand (don´t know where I got THIS from [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), a C7 from vintaudio and a PMI Boesendorfer.
    I hope this was not too much of self advertisement [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

best regards from germany
    Raindog

I\'d do anything to get a free copy of your up and coming lib. From what I\'ve heard in the pre-demos, it is one of the BEST sampled piano\'s ever. However it doen\'t help that I live in Australia though.

Keep up the great work! I hope you find some people that can help you.

There\'s an LA here in NY, I\'m SURE there is [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Michael

Hi Hans,

What an opportunity. I\'m on the road with 100% business travel for the next few months - disappointed is putting it mildly.

Go Back to forum