• Register
  • Help

Topic: $100.00 OFF SALE - BUNDLE OF WAVES IR1 + ANY BARDSTOWN SAMPLED INSTRUMENT COLLECTION!

Share/Bookmark

$100.00 OFF SALE - BUNDLE OF WAVES IR1 + ANY BARDSTOWN SAMPLED INSTRUMENT COLLECTION!

Bardstown Audio is pleased to announce a VERY SPECIAL $100.00 OFF SALE on the BUNDLE OF WAVES IR1 + ANY SINGLE BARDSTOWN SAMPLED INSTRUMENT COLLECTION! \"Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290,\" \"Classic Accordions,\" or \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos.\"

Bardstown Audio already has Waves IR1 in the native formats priced at the lowest possible everyday price of $599.00, and Digidesign\'s HTDM format of Waves IR1 for $899.00, so when you take advantage of this SPECIAL BUNDLED PACKAGE of Waves IR1 + any High Quality Bardstown Audio Sampled Instrument Collection, you get an additional $100.00 OFF of the total packaged price!

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    Bardstown, KY 40004
    USA

Toll Free: 800-814-0820
    Telephone: 502-349-1589
    Fax: 502-331-0339
    info@bardstownaudio.com
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: $100.00 OFF SALE - BUNDLE OF WAVES IR1 + ANY BARDSTOWN SAMPLED INSTRUMENT COLLECTION!

Kip,

I just saw this post.

All I can say is WOW!

What\'s great about this deal is that one can
    choose as a bonus any single Bardstown sample practically for FREE and they are all in 24 bit!

I\'ll have to relay this offer to my colleagues.

Thanks for the post.

Alan Russell

Re: $100.00 OFF SALE - BUNDLE OF WAVES IR1 + ANY BARDSTOWN SAMPLED INSTRUMENT COLLECTION!

Kip,

I forgot to ask this question. Can you get any Yamaha Wind Controllers at a good price. I might be interested in purchasing one for my needs.

TIA

Alan Russell

Alan,

Thanks for all of your support!

I\'m not yet a Yamaha dealer, but who knows...

Kip

Originally posted by Alan Russell:

\"termites have their place\"

[/QB]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Darn right they do. Hollowing out eucalyptus trees to make didgeridoos!

-- Martin

Kip,

thanks for the response..Just let me know when..I have to place an order soon.

\"termites have their place\"

Alan Russell

Super deal Kip. You are going to have to sample some more stuff for those of us with all your current libraries.

Sean

Go Back to forum