• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Extended White Grand discount!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Extended White Grand discount!!!!

Congratiulations all pianolovers!
    Since we don\'t want to be worse then other producers, you can buy the White Grand at a 10% discount + FREE worldwide shipping all through February as well!
    Now you really have many great pianos and offers to choose between... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    The White Grand is available in Giga, Kontakt and HALion formats. Kontakt and HALion comes in 16 or 24 bit versions.
    You can also get FREE crossgrades betwen the different formats!

If you order your copy today, you\'ll get a 10% discount and also free shipping!

Demos:
    Demo 1
    Demo 2
    Demo 3
    Demo 4
    Demo 5
    Demo 6
    Demo 7 (NEW)
    Bruce Richardson\'s improvisations (NEW)

You can also read Bruce Richardson\'s 5/5 star review here!

User Review
    ...and another one, here!.
    A bit down, by Jan Helge

Read more about the White Grand and order your copy at SampleTekk

Re: Extended White Grand discount!!!!

New great user demo from Fernando Cabrera:
    here!

The theme of Bruce\' piece sounds very much like a TV spot song (with piano as well) here in Germany. Hmm... is it based on something, Bruce?

EDIT: The sound of the Piano is cool, though. nice job and cool offer, Worra [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-Marc

What kind of performance might I expect with a dual 2gig G5 (2 gigs RAM)/Halion 2 with this library?

Originally posted by Tarkio Road:
    What kind of performance might I expect with a dual 2gig G5 (2 gigs RAM)/Halion 2 with this library?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Shouldn\'t be any problems. We have a lot of customers that run White Grand on Mac and HAL.

Just had to say demo 2 is absolutely beautiful. Could you tell me what other libraries/sounds were used on this (especially that gorgeous haunting pad).

Just need to find the cash now [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Kris:
    Just had to say demo 2 is absolutely beautiful. Could you tell me what other libraries/sounds were used on this (especially that gorgeous haunting pad).

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Kris!

Kudos to Jeremy Whaley who performed this! He probably can answer you on this.
    So, just go smash the piggie bank! It\'s February a couple of weeks more.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Originally posted by MarcDerell:
    The theme of Bruce\' piece sounds very much like a TV spot song (with piano as well) here in Germany. Hmm... is it based on something, Bruce?

-Marc
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Nope...I\'ve never heard anything on German TV, so any resemblance is strictly conincidental. But when I was playing it, I was trying to go for a very generic kind of pop/theme sound. For instance, the piano part on the theme to \"Cheers\" had that major arpeggio thing going.

If anything, I guess it\'s proof that generic is generic is generic, haha.

Originally posted by Kris:

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It\'s probably atmosphere you\'re hearing - or Maybe Symphony of voices. I know I used both in that track but I\'m not sure which one you\'re refering to [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'m working on some new pieces I think you guys will really like - soon!!

J-

Originally posted by J. Whaley:
    I\'m working on some new pieces I think you guys will really like - soon!!

J- [/QB]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yep, I\'m really looking forward of hearing this!!!! (If it\'s what I think it is... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Go Back to forum