• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Topic: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Buying a sampled instrument is always hard since you often only have mp3-demos to judge it from.
    In order to make things a bit easier for you, SampleTekk now offers a demo version of our new piano, the White Grand.
    The demo contains two full, uncrippled octaves plus all the C\'s.
    This way you will get a chance to evaluate the product before buying.
    The White Grand demo DVD is available now at the SampleTekk online store and contains Giga, Kontakt and HALion version.
    The price is $20 and are set to cover our expenses.
    If you later buy the full product, $20 will be reduced from that price.

  2. #2

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Originally posted by Worra:
    Buying a sampled instrument is always hard since you often only have mp3-demos to judge it from.
    In order to make things a bit easier for you, SampleTekk now offers a demo version of our new piano, the White Grand.
    The demo contains two full, uncrippled octaves plus all the C\'s.
    This way you will get a chance to evaluate the product before buying.
    The White Grand demo DVD is available now at the SampleTekk online store and contains Giga, Kontakt and HALion version.
    The price is $20 and are set to cover our expenses.
    If you later buy the full product, $20 will be reduced from that price.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">And the best song composed on 2 octaves ONLY wins a full copy [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Originally posted by Raindog:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Worra:
    Buying a sampled instrument is always hard since you often only have mp3-demos to judge it from.
    In order to make things a bit easier for you, SampleTekk now offers a demo version of our new piano, the White Grand.
    The demo contains two full, uncrippled octaves plus all the C\'s.
    This way you will get a chance to evaluate the product before buying.
    The White Grand demo DVD is available now at the SampleTekk online store and contains Giga, Kontakt and HALion version.
    The price is $20 and are set to cover our expenses.
    If you later buy the full product, $20 will be reduced from that price.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">And the best song composed on 2 octaves ONLY wins a full copy [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sure, why not! Send them in to per@sampletekk.com!
    I\'ll let the readers of this forum be the jury!
    Heck, I\'ll give a free copy to the three that gets most votes!

  4. #4

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Worra,

    The contest song has to be played with the provided samples only (2 octaves and C\'s), or we could stretch them in our samplers and play the song with the whole range?

    I think it should only be with the provided samples, right?

  5. #5

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Originally posted by Chaim Goldman:
    Worra,

    The contest song has to be played with the provided samples only (2 octaves and C\'s), or we could stretch them in our samplers and play the song with the whole range?

    I think it should only be with the provided samples, right?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Exact!
    Btw, I\'m going to upload the demo to my server and see how much bandwith I loose and how quick. I\'ve got pretty much that I\'m paying for anyway, so I might as well use it.
    Since my broadband supplier has gone belly up, I\'m on my old trusty modem right now, and uplading 700Mb isn\'t that great, but I\'m going to have it up in a few days.
    This way you can download the demo for free, at least until my bandwith are used up.....

  6. #6

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Also - piano only (no orchestration) right?

  7. #7

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Originally posted by Worra:

    Btw, I\'m going to upload the demo to my server and see how much bandwith I loose and how quick.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">well? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Originally posted by Plundrik:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Worra:

    Btw, I\'m going to upload the demo to my server and see how much bandwith I loose and how quick.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">well? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Actually uploading now..... I\'m trying a server that is not the fastest one, but it gives me loads of bandwidth! The company that delivered ADSL to me has gone belly up, so I\'m uploading on a sloooow modem. Could take a while.....

  9. #9

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    I got my DVD demo. Is any body joining the contest?

    Worra, can we add our own reverb?

  10. #10

    Re: White Grand Demo DVD now available!

    Worra,

    The kontakt version does\'nt load into Kontakt it says that the patch was created with a later version. But I HAVE the latest version 1.5.1.

    Is it that you did this on a PC and I\'m on a MAC? I don\'t think so.

Go Back to forum

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •