• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Vintaudio February Ultimate Pop/Rock/Jazz Yamaha C7 Grand Piano sale $149.95 !

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio February Ultimate Pop/Rock/Jazz Yamaha C7 Grand Piano sale $149.95 !

Hi all, the Ultimate Yamaha C7 will be on sale all through February priced at only $149.95

With the Ultimate Yanaha C7 you get 3 recorded perspectives : Close Miked, Ambient and Player perspective. Each perspective(instrument) is 4 Gigs in size !

The largest and most complete Yamaha C7 ever sampled. 6 velocities pedal up and down + a release layer for each perspective in 24 bits, it\'s like getting 3 pianos for the price of one.

This amazing library is now being used by top producers and musicians around the world including Al Turner whos credits include : Earl Klugh, Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, David Benoit, Oleta Adams, and SWV.

World reknowned producers Patrick Warren and Steve Levine also use our Yamaha C7 library as do many many others.

You can listen to the demos here : http://www.vintaudio.com/yamDemos.htm

For the sale, just email us at : sales@vintaudio.com

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio February Ultimate Pop/Rock/Jazz Yamaha C7 Grand Piano sale $149.95 !

I thought maybe some of you would like to know, after searching for almost 9 months to find the best Yamaha C7 we could find,we had to come back and sample it 3 times because we weren\'t happy with the initial results, that is our commitment to sonic exceleence in all of our libraries. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio February Ultimate Pop/Rock/Jazz Yamaha C7 Grand Piano sale $149.95 !

Also please note, we will be putting the $149.95 pricing directly on the website later today so all you\'ll have to do is buy directly with the discount without having to email us first, if however you have any problem purchasing directly email us at sales@vintaudio.com.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

This is a great piano!

Thx Sporter [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Franky,

Why is the Giga version not on sale as well? It seems odd to me. Especially when the 24 bit Kontakt/ESX24/Halion version in Jan was $199.95 and now $149.95 and the Giga 16 bit version has always been $179.95?

Unfortunately it is even more tempting now to get it from the Tascam site for $130.

I must say that this is a great piano library and for that price it\'s a steal.
    Currently I am producing a CD with a great piano player, Vernon Fails who wrote a lot of Anita Baker\'s hit. We have been using the C7 daily. He even preferred the C7 over a real Steinway in the studio. He could not beleive how real the C7 sounds. Keep up the good work Franky.
    AL Turner

Originally posted by Brian W. Ralston:
    Franky,

Why is the Giga version not on sale as well? It seems odd to me. Especially when the 24 bit Kontakt/ESX24/Halion version in Jan was $199.95 and now $149.95 and the Giga 16 bit version has always been $179.95?

Unfortunately it is even more tempting now to get it from the Tascam site for $130.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Brian, thank you for your interest, first off we signed a bad distribution deal with Tascam and it\'s our fault, we\'ve already demanded the prices at Tascam be more reasonable since they buy them from us at such a low rate.

You see, we don\'t have the right to sell the GIGA versions of our libraries lower than retail but Tascam can sell them at what price they see fit, this obviously puts us at a disadvantage.

Remember that when you buy the library directly from the developer you are encouraging the developer and all the money goes to him, when you buy from Tascam all the money goes to Tascam (not all but most of it).

Email me and I\'ll see what I can do to help you out. : info@vintaudio.com [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    VIntaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

There is no question that this is one amazing piano!

\"and Player perspective\" How cool is that?

Hat\'s off, Franky!

Signed, Frankie [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Francis Belardino
    www.beladmedia.com

Originally posted by AL T:
    I must say that this is a great piano library and for that price it\'s a steal.
    Currently I am producing a CD with a great piano player, Vernon Fails who wrote a lot of Anita Baker\'s hit. We have been using the C7 daily. He even preferred the C7 over a real Steinway in the studio. He could not beleive how real the C7 sounds. Keep up the good work Franky.
    AL Turner
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Great stuff Al ! very cool to see the Yamaha is getting used so much in professional recordings, keep up the goos work . [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum