• Register
  • Help

Topic: anybody ordered PMI Bos 290?

Share/Bookmark

anybody ordered PMI Bos 290?

I ordered the PMI Bos 290 from their site a while ago, and have recieved no email confirmation from them. I also sent them emails regarding this and still got no replies. Has anybody ordered the piano successfully? Is the company functioning? I just need some sort of confirmation of my order.

Re: anybody ordered PMI Bos 290?

Originally posted by Rach3:
    I ordered the PMI Bos 290 from their site a while ago, and have recieved no email confirmation from them. I also sent them emails regarding this and still got no replies. Has anybody ordered the piano successfully? Is the company functioning? I just need some sort of confirmation of my order.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi,
    I\'m Michiel Post founder and owner of PMI.
    Can you please give us more info? We had A LOT of orders last weeks and some of our order confirmations have bounced.
    I have not seen any order with an email adress that looks anything like your name here, so we need some more clues to answer your question. You can send your e-mail to: postpiano@xs4all.nl

We started shipping the PMI Bos 290 on Fryday the 13th. John Grant was the first to order and he recieved his copy (see his comment in this forum).
    Sometimes we get an order from the webstore but no payment result- in such cases we don\'t send out copies but wait for the payment result.

Hope we can work this out soon!

Michiel Post

Michiel, glad that you replied so soon. I\'ll send you email right away. Your email address shown here is different from the one on your website, and that\'s why I could\'t contact you before.

My order was handled very quickly!

Michiel,
    Thanks for this really incredibly beautiful piano and the quick dispatching.

Thumbs up! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mine found its way from the Netherlands to my mailbox in St. Louis, MO on Friday. It\'s a thing of beauty! Execellent tuning, wonderful dynamic range, and best of all - it\'s really two pianos in one, with dry/close and wet/distant micing. I hope to find more time this week to play it.

Stay tuned!
    Van
    http://www.mp3.com/VANMUSIC

Go Back to forum