• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio C7 & uprights libraries

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio C7 & uprights libraries

Just a quick testimonial - I purchased the vintaudio C7 and uprights library for Kontakt a while back. I took advantage of a sale advertised here on northern sounds. The uprights library is really good. They sound like \"real\" pianos - I feel they have an organic realism that really adds to the type of music I do. The C7 library is my favorite. Since purchasing, I have been literally pounding the heck out of my SL880 until my forearms hurt because it just sounds so good. I am a fan and would not hesitate to pruchase from Franky!
    Thanks,
    Mike

Re: Vintaudio C7 & uprights libraries

Hi Mike, glad you\'re enjoying the libraries, keep on pounding them keys hehehe !

I\'ve been hammering my new Yamaha SL90 pretty hard too lately, my blues chops are getting better I think. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Yes - we love the Steinway Upright and the Clinton 1908 Upright. They work great in Halion via Cubase SX. You can hear them on my daughter\'s songs at www.karalanger.com. Listen to \"You Know\", \"3500\", and \"Sugar\".

What happened to the other thread?

We both resolved our issues privatly and the person who started the thread asked for it to be locked and closed.

I thank him for doing it , now we can all move on positivly.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

I have the Ultimate Yamaha C7 from Vintaudio (the DVD-Version). I love this piano and had no problem at all. The contact and service was fine for/in/to (do not know) all respects.

Rüdiger (Freiburg, Germany)

Thanks Rudiger, nice to see the library\'s working out great for you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    VIntaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum