• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Unofficial DIVA Extended Demo "Always"

Share/Bookmark

New Unofficial DIVA Extended Demo "Always"

This piece utilizes the new Diva Extended library from Bela D Media in a lighter, more subtle setting. The voices are not prominent, rather are sitting among the instruments of the orchestra to create a more textural effect.

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/cohen/Always%20-%20DivaX.mp3

Kaveh Cohen.

Re: New Unofficial DIVA Extended Demo "Always"

Beautiful.

Yes- beautiful...yet, almost hauntingly beautiful. Just as I was convinced it deserved the \"hauntingly,\" a light would appear sonically.

Thanks you, Kaveh.

Here\'s a bold suggestion: could you post this track again but without the instrumental accompaniment, just leaving the exposed voices?

Of course it would sound strange, and shouldn\'t be regarded as anything but a technical excercise, but it would aid the judgement of those interested in buying Diva.

Alternatively, perhaps you could write a new and very simple piece for DivaX and, say, piano.

My thanks
    Heath

Very nice.

Hey all,

Sorry. I was away. I took the wife to dinner and a much needed drink after today.

Kaveh will not be posting a \"naked\" vocal track. This demo showcases how DIVA Extended sits in the real world. Pull the tracks around it is not realistic.

I am sure, if he has the time, Kaveh could do a more subtle track for us.

There are 9 demos posted on beladmedia.com
    Take a swing over to our demo room [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oustanding! This is a great contextual example of how DIVA can integrate into a sensitive musical treatment.

Truly beautiful.

Thank you to everyone for their kind and gracious comments. It is always appreciated.

Also great thanks are in order to Frank Belardino of Bela D Media for providing such musical and inpsiring libraries in Diva and Diva Extended.

With respect,

Kaveh Cohen.

Very nice KC. This could be used on so many different scenes/cues. It\'s magical my friend! I love the Diva straight tones and the intervals really make a believer out of me.

Rob

Go Back to forum