• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Everyone's dead

Share/Bookmark

Everyone\'s dead

Well it seems everyone in the whole world is dead except me. Oh well, I can post topics at my leisure and answer them myself. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Everyone\'s dead

I thought I was the only one left....

Hans

It might have something to do with northernsounds.com being offline and northernsounds.net forum not working... I have no idea how I´m getting here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ... Maybe I bookmarked this page at the right time.

Most people can\'tconnect anymore, till the old URL comes back. I found the numeric link (216.194.68.142) on the Tascam site just a few minutes ago.

HEY! EVERYBODY THAT CAN\'T READ THIS! GO TO THE TASCAM SITE AND GET THE ADDRESS...

Oh... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Nevermind. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dasher

So its up to us four to repopulate the world...actually we might have a slight problem with that. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

6 and a half

anyone noticed this forum is 3 times faster than normal...
    Michiel Post

Because of the server change their has been DNS outages. Hopefully everything begins to show up for everyone shortly. We recently had to change servers, thanks to the high traffic demand at this site [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . Everything should be back to normal soon. As you all know some user\'s cannot access the site through northernsounds.com [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] while others seem to still get through to northernsounds.com. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Eventually everyone should be able to access the site via northernsounds.com. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Shucks! I was REEEEALY looking forward to having to repopulate the world!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Dasher

Go Back to forum