• Register
  • Help

Topic: BRING OUT THE CAKE!!!

Share/Bookmark

BRING OUT THE CAKE!!!

SAM HORNS ARE HERE!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Re: BRING OUT THE CAKE!!!

Mine came today! In honor of the wondrous day, I have penned LYRICS to the \"Epic Demo,\" from projectsam.com. Here goes:

SAM Hoooooooorns are the
    besssst hoooooooorns! You cannot
    tell them from the real thing,
    oh those SAM Hooorns!!!

I can\'t believe I\'m about to post this.
    \"And the award for best lyricist goes to . . .\"
    (someone else!)

--Eric

Yes they Rock! Got mine today. Had to wait in line for an hour at the post office since I missed the first attempt. Talk about a death spiral. USPS is raising rates, cutting back the help and for God Sakes, the damm take a number dispenser was broken so they had the numbers dangling from some USPS packing tape.

Anyway, we finnally have some Hollywood horns that set in the mix perfectly. Its not just the quality of the recording or the variety but by the way the horns sit in the mix and they way they attack and swell and operate, you can tell that alot of research went into this project. It\'s alot more than just recording a bunch of long and short notes. Also, they seem to interact with the hall and that seems to play a part in it. (thus reinforcing how nice QL orch should be and their philosophy)
    Enjoy them.
    Dave

I whole heartedly agree David.

To all - don\'t forget to download the updates (.art files). Minor but important fixes. Thanks again Maarten.

Rob

To all users - check the website regularly! We will continue to offer updates, extra samples, tips, etc.

Maarten
    Project SAM

If the cake\'s not gone stale I\'d like a piece - got my copy today of course. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Its still in the box so I\'m yet to blown away by it...well here goes...

Originally posted by Rob Elliott:
    I whole heartedly agree David.

To all - don\'t forget to download the updates (.art files). Minor but important fixes. Thanks again Maarten.

Rob
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Has anyone figured out a way for non-giga users to use the updates?

Go Back to forum