Topic: Angel Tara (2014)

Share/Bookmark

Angel Tara (2014)

Video with passage:

Soundcloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/savetara/angel-tara-2014-piano-memories

Listen on site:
    http://www.save-tara.com/

This is the 2014 arrangement to Angel Tara, another main composition I created and continue to arrange to remember her by. For this arrangement, I used only the piano. I don't know why but piano solos really dig deep emotions out of me.

Sorry for my recent burst of posts regarding compositions for Tara. This is the period of time (sometime before the year ends or sometime after the new year begins) where I focus on composing the year (2011, 2012, 2013, etc) arrangements to: Save Tara, Tara's Theme, and Angel Tara. The three compositions are the main ones I arrange to keep the memories of her flowing, Save Tara being first.

Libraries Used:
    Emotional Piano (Soundiron)

Regards,

Richard

Re: Angel Tara (2014)

Hey guys, I just want to thank all of you for listening to all of the music I compose for the memories of Tara. I have shared plenty of it, perhaps a little too much. I am getting the feeling that I may be in the wrong to try and drag everyone else into my world of memories... I do what I do for me, and I need to keep doing it for me. I may have gotten to personal here on the forum with sharing all of my arrangements with everyone. It is what I have done since the beginning of my composing, years ago.

I am never going to stop composing or arranging my compositions for her. She is my life, the memories of her are what keep me going, and I need to continue on what I am doing. She is no longer here in person, but through my music and the memories they invoke, it feels to me as if it were only yesterday. Again, I may have gotten way too personal on this forum. I am never going to stop because I need the memories of her, the last bit of happiness I have left, for most of it was robbed from these damn physical health conditions.

Unfortunately, the only music I can seem to focus on these last few months is mainly what I do for Tara. Most of my music is meant for her. I don't want to bombard the forum anymore with my personal life and what I do to keep the memories of her flowing. So I guess I am just going to have to go idle until I can come up with other music that doesn't reflect upon Tara which I really don't know when that will be, I am even struggling to make my new album series.

I want to thank everyone again for being good people and listening to what I have posted for the memories of her and for everyone's understanding. I also want to thank you Randy for your concern in the PM you sent me. I am like this because I need to be. I need to keep the memories of her flowing through me, so to keep them fresh I have to continue arranging Save Tara, Her Theme, and Angel Tara for many years longer.

I wish everyone the best of luck on your music, your projects, and a new year!

Best regards,

Richard

Richard, you are free to post whatever music you want, just like everyone else. In my PM I was just trying to explain that I don't know what else to say about music I've heard many times now. As I also said in the PM; I encourage you to write new music this year so you can keep growing as a composer the way you've said you'd like to. You are stuck in one place in several ways, Richard, and I hope you will have help this year in getting unstuck.

Randy

Richard,

Your music is simply fantastic and a feast to the ear. Whatever the underlying reason is (call it source of inspiration or motivation) to compose, music is all about emotion and communication of it. And you really have a talent to create and recreate fabulous music on a single very personal theme. That is at least very special and most unusual. And you're willing to let us be part of that continuous process. I'm filled with the deepest admiration for that.
    Of course, your musical potential does't end there. Plus est en vous, there's a lot more in you than that one emotion, that true and honest feeling towards your beloved one. Music is (and not only) a kind of therapy, but it is in the first place the most individual expression of the most individual emotion that is conveyed to the entire world without the need of any translation. Look around you, nature, people continuously offer opportunities to write about, to sing about, the compose about... I'm sure you will find that way too!

Max

Thanks Max and Randy. I do want to develop as a composer... I am gonna try and come up with other stuff, but I will always still have to compose for the memories of her. Also, thank you very much Max for the kind words, it really can be a cloud of darkness over me sometimes, I am sure it is very possible to focus on other stuff too. I will do my best to do both music for Tara and music for joy!

I had a very bad experience over the last day and half or so... I did the stupid thing of cleaning my ears by sticking a q-tip directly in my ear after a shower and ended up half deaf up until about 5 minutes before I started typing this. I panicked so badly the entire time, working was such a difficult thing to do, for I could only hear properly out of my left ear. I even did some tone tests to get the same volume as the left channel to sound the same I had to add 20 more to the windows mixer to the right. I surely thought I was screwed... there goes my composing for everything. Ironically, I just felt the need to just do something. I went into the bathroom and took a q-tip and jabbed it slightly down my ear canal and twisted and POP! My hearing came back. I guess what happened was when I previously cleaned it I must have gotten water stuck and it was sitting there the entire time... maybe a bubble even. Not 100% sure but it worked. I originally though I pierced my eardrum with the q-tip...

I have to say... I am soooooo damn happy and relieved that I can hear again out of my right ear. This really scared the sh*t out me. OMG, you have no idea how glad I am to hear.

Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Thanks Max and Randy. I do want to develop as a composer... I am gonna try and come up with other stuff, but I will always still have to compose for the memories of her. Also, thank you very much Max for the kind words, it really can be a cloud of darkness over me sometimes, I am sure it is very possible to focus on other stuff too. I will do my best to do both music for Tara and music for joy!

I had a very bad experience over the last day and half or so... I did the stupid thing of cleaning my ears by sticking a q-tip directly in my ear after a shower and ended up half deaf up until about 5 minutes before I started typing this. I panicked so badly the entire time, working was such a difficult thing to do, for I could only hear properly out of my left ear. I even did some tone tests to get the same volume as the left channel to sound the same I had to add 20 more to the windows mixer to the right. I surely thought I was screwed... there goes my composing for everything. Ironically, I just felt the need to just do something. I went into the bathroom and took a q-tip and jabbed it slightly down my ear canal and twisted and POP! My hearing came back. I guess what happened was when I previously cleaned it I must have gotten water stuck and it was sitting there the entire time... maybe a bubble even. Not 100% sure but it worked. I originally though I pierced my eardrum with the q-tip...

I have to say... I am soooooo damn happy and relieved that I can hear again out of my right ear. This really scared the sh*t out me. OMG, you have no idea how glad I am to hear.

Regards,

Richard
    You should never do that again. After showering, your earwax is soft and watery. By using a cotton tip, you simply press everything down against your ear drum. Sometimes, you have to go to a doctor to have your ears cleaned. If you use these cotton tips, just rinse to ear opening, don't go inside. You know how important those ears are for us!

Max

Go Back to forum