• Register
  • Help

Topic: VERY short SAM horns clip

Share/Bookmark

VERY short SAM horns clip

I tried to do little Hans Zimmer mock-up with SAM horns. This clip, about 10 seconds long [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] , is from Gladiator\'s Battle song. I think there\'s no Frenh horns playing the melody but I added them anyway. So here\'s the link and comments are welcome. This was my first mock-up actually...

http://www.sunpoint.net/~hallatar/gladiator.mp3

Tapani S.

Re: VERY short SAM horns clip

Hmmm. It seems that you have to copy & paste the link...

Hmmm, not sure if you are doing yourself and SAM Horns justice with this demo...

That bad huh [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Well I did this within 20 minutes so maybe it would have needed some extra work. But anyways I\'ll get back to composing my own work...

Tabbu-
    I simply right-clicked and \"save-as\" and it worked fine.

Thanks for sharing the short intro piece. It is very punchy, very emotionally stirring. And it makes me want Sam\'s Horns for myself!
    Carl

Originally posted by carlmsmith:
    Tabbu-
    I simply right-clicked and \"save-as\" and it worked fine.

Thanks for sharing the short intro piece. It is very punchy, very emotionally stirring. And it makes me want Sam\'s Horns for myself!
    Carl
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks! Well it should be more punchier! I just couldn\'t get that hard string and percussion sound from AO. SAM Horns were great of course.. ..but I\'ll leave this song for now. It was only half an hour inspiration [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I dont think its that bad Tabbu. I think SAM sounds fine in this demo. I think some of the notes are wrong however in that part (since Ive heard it a billion times blasting in my car sterio). Add some FF bones in there also! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum