• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: QL SALE

Share/Bookmark

QL SALE

QL libraries on sale!

For those of you that have been waiting for lower prices on my products, go to http://www.soundsonline.com/news.shtml

The Sounds Online sale ends Friday and is for all products, not just mine.

Nick Phoenix

Re: QL SALE

My apologies, but that is the worst sales ad i have ever seen ... no prices ....

And when i goto the main site, i still see no indication of price cuts ....

i have credit card in hand, and feel impulsive, but i see nothing that indicates a \'sale\'.

maybe i\'m just blind.

passacaglia

I know Nick and Im going crazy deciding whether to get RI or QL 56 Strat! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Passacaglia, I guess you are right. Go to the link I posted above and follow the instructions to get the discount. Sorry for the confusion.

OHH I see now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

of course, i bypassed the instructions

blinded by sample lust!

thanks!
    passacaglia

$216.00 is a better price for QL Strat, but still too much to pay in my opinion for something with virtually no end user comments or demos. This thing needs to come down to the $140.00 level, at that point it competes well with other similar guitar libraries.

Originally posted by Munsie:
    $216.00 is a better price for QL Strat, but still too much to pay in my opinion for something with virtually no end user comments or demos. This thing needs to come down to the $140.00 level, at that point it competes well with other similar guitar libraries.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">There\'s a demo at http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QL56STGS

Enjoy!

dr

Originally posted by Munsie:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">There\'s a demo at http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QL56STGS

Enjoy!

dr

Did anyone catch what the Rare Instruments price is after discount? I went to the web page, did a search for and found the library, added the item to the cart and proceeded to checkout just to get the price, but I had enough hoop jumping by the time I reached the login/register page and bailed...hehe.

Regards,
    Scott

Scott, Jenn told me RI was 389.00 at soundsonline yesterday [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum