• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bruce A. Richardson Reviews????

Share/Bookmark

Bruce A. Richardson Reviews????

Bruce,
    Did I miss something? It seems like you aren\'t reviewing sample libraries anymore.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: Bruce A. Richardson Reviews????

Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    Bruce,
    Did I miss something? It seems like you aren\'t reviewing sample libraries anymore.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey Nick,

Check ProRec and SFX Newsletter over the next few weeks (not quite yet). I\'ve got a comparative study of about 20 libraries going up, which is the deconstruction/reconstruction of my ill-fated database--unfortunately a dead project right now. I still hope to make it, we just lost our full-time web guru to the lure of a major $$$$ consulting gig, and as a result, it has sat dead for months now. I\'ve been pulling the text out of it over the last six weeks or so, and have just about got it reconstructed in a more traditional format.

If I would learn to keep this forum off my screen, it would go faster. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: Bruce A. Richardson Reviews????

I should correct myself a little--it will be very searchable through ProRec\'s search engine--it just won\'t have the custom front end that I\'m not smart enough to build. It is my understanding that it can be retrofitted later, so my dream is not dead, just deferred. ProRec is actually just a huge database that \"shows\" whatever is current, but everything that has ever been published is there and searchable by keywords.

Go Back to forum