• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Carol Spenillo email re: Christmas album

Share/Bookmark

New Carol Spenillo email re: Christmas album

Everyone with a piece submitted to the project, be on the alert for new email from Carol Spenillo. She requests a reply ASAP regarding the preferred formats for the artwork being put together for the CD.

Randy

Re: New Carol Spenillo email re: Christmas album

I just received her email as well. This sure sounds great. Sounds like MM is really trying to make things happen!

Excellent!!!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Have just returned mine.

This looks like it will delay things more.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk View Post
    Have just returned mine.

This looks like it will delay things more.
    Yes, it will. I didn't quite understand why she asked those format questions - Just standard Avery-ready artwork, for people actually printing all that stuff. Is there more than one way to do it? But I just want the music online, I'll share it via links. But it is too bad we no longer have that great company (always forget its name) which used to print out runs of CDs for us.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    ..... I didn't quite understand why she asked those format questions - Just standard Avery-ready artwork, for people actually printing all that stuff. Is there more than one way to do it?

Randy
    Delay excuse/tactics possibly .. or is that being cynical? Very unlike me that!
    Michael

I don't think MM or anyone, at this time in December, could get a company to produce a number of CDs like we had when Gary had it done a few years back. There's just not enough "lead time." And, I suspect that Gary provided a little extra when he had it done that way. The good old days were when the "Garritans" did it themselves. Remember that? WOW, what a Christmas present that was.

But, at least we have a CD and art work being provided, so we have to maintain a positive, Holiday attitude and do some extra work ourselves. I'm just thankful that our music was mastered by the great DAN KURY and will be heard for anyone that receives one of our personal CDs or goes to the MM site to listen.

It's time to "HEAR THE MUSIC."

Jack
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2 View Post
    ..... It's time to "HEAR THE MUSIC."

Jack
    Absolutely Jack .. shout it from the rooftops.
    Michael

Thanks Michael.

I used to just love to go to those Christmas Players that Gary had made, look over the listing of Carols and other music and then just let it play. Also, going to years' past to enjoy a favorite carol that wasn't included in the current year.

Just a wonderful, Christmas fantasy.....

Jack
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Thanks for passing this on, Randy. I sent my response back to her this evening (forgot to post it here!)

I use Avery templates and asked for the separate front, back, and CD artwork ... but I also suggested to Carol to just post all the variations and let the Users have the ability to try different ways.

Tick-tock goes the Christmas clock ... 12 days to Christmas Eve!

Frank

Thank you for alerting us, Randy.
    I have just checked my email box and sent back mine.
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Go Back to forum