• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: So glad I've "held-out" for Giga 3.0

Share/Bookmark

So glad I\'ve "held-out" for Giga 3.0

Oh yeah, there were quite a few comments made in the recent past about how \"Giga 3.0 is just a myth\" and \"Tascam/Giga is a sinking ship\" and \"Let\'s all switch over to Kontakt\" (not to knock Kontakt, because it\'s an okay sampler too) ...I, for one, never doubted that Tascam would eventually come through with this illusive product, dispite all the doubts and disbelief... And, I just wanted to say that it has been a very, very long time coming... and, from the looks of things, Giga 3.0 is everything we\'d hoped it would be and MORE. Even though they were was kinda bad about keeping us all in the dark about GS3 throughout it\'s creation. Still, I\'m proud of them for their dedication to developing GigaStudio 3.0 and can hardly wait for it to be available. (Yep, I am glad to have been one of the Giga users who never lost faith in GS3) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Gary

Re: So glad I\'ve "held-out" for Giga 3.0

Can I join your club?

\"Dead GigaStudio\'s society\" with the motto \"The King is dead, long live the King!\". You can get together to read ancient manuals once in a while. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

/Mattias

(Now accepting new members) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

A tip! Remember to keep track on who is member number 1 or you will face a long discussion about that within a few years... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

/Mattias

Originally posted by Gary M. Thomas:
    Oh yeah, there were quite a few comments made in the recent past about how \"Giga 3.0 is just a myth\" and \"Tascam/Giga is a sinking ship\" and \"Let\'s all switch over to Kontakt\" (not to knock Kontakt, because it\'s an okay sampler too) ...I, for one, never doubted that Tascam would eventually come through with this illusive product, dispite all the doubts and disbelief... And, I just wanted to say that it has been a very, very long time coming... and, from the looks of things, Giga 3.0 is everything we\'d hoped it would be and MORE. Even though they were was kinda bad about keeping us all in the dark about GS3 throughout it\'s creation. Still, I\'m proud of them for their dedication to developing GigaStudio 3.0 and can hardly wait for it to be available. (Yep, I am glad to have been one of the Giga users who never lost faith in GS3) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Gary
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I\'m such a slut...I\'ve fooled around with not one, but two different soft samplers while waiting. I feel so dirty.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Ditto. I like \'em all, very much. But Giga is my main squeeze.

Personally, I\'ve been having a very satisfying \"menage a trois\" (call me a whore I don\'t care hehehe I\'m just to god damn horgreedy)with Kontakt and Halion for the last year or so, but what the hell you can throw in another one in there to stir thing up.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Woops forgot to mention EXS24 in there, she gets very very jealous. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Looks promising, the question now is when and how much, afaik no pricing or release date has been announced, it\'s glad to see however that the software DOES exist finally.

Franky
    Vintaudio

Well they all might be real cute and charming to be with...(Halion, Kontakt, EXS24, etc.) but really, there\'s really no other baby like GIGA. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hehehe, all a question of personal taste, none of them as the monopoly on that. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum