• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: New Products Available From Bardstown Audio!

Share/Bookmark

New Products Available From Bardstown Audio!

Bardstown Audio is now an authorized dealer for additional quality professional products, which we use in our studio and highly recommend.

For a complete list of these new products visit us at www.bardstownaudio.com

Competitive pricing and first class customer service and tech support is provided on all products purchased from Bardstown Audio.

Bardstown Audio has established an outstanding reputation by providing outstanding sampled instrument products, customer service, and tech support.

This outstanding customer service and tech support is available on all products sold by Bardstown Audio to all customers around the world seven days a week, by either telephone or email.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: New Products Available From Bardstown Audio!

Wow, that\'s great, Kip! Quite a line up! Are you going to set up an online shop type thing?

That\'s great news, Kip !!

Are there plans still afoot to release a new piano library (Baldwin)? My first thought when I saw this thread was just that news..

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Congratulations, Kip. That\'s a nice line of merchandise. Good luck with it.

Originally posted by sporter:
    Wow, that\'s great, Kip! Quite a line up! Are you going to set up an online shop type thing?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks Sporter!

We will be putting up individual product pages featuring these new products and prices in the next few days.

I am a firm believer in doing things the \"old fashioned\" way, by NOT having online ordering, automated telephone service, automated customer service and tech support, and making it practically impossible for customers to talk with the man in charge.

Personally I don\'t like automated telephone and online service for ordering products, customer service, and tech support, and I will never get used to this so called modern concept from other companies!

When I call a business or a company, I like for a real person to answer the telephone and to provide first class quality service and support.

Considering my very strong personal feelings about having personal service and support from a real person who is well qualified, I provide this same kind of service that I like to all of my customers seven days a week.

Online ordering has never been available from Bardstown Audio, and it never will be. It is much better for a customer to be able to call and talk with me personally about the products they are interested in and to provide their confidential credit card information over the telephone. With this personal telephone ordering service, customers feel more confident about their product purchases by knowing their orders have been properly placed and for the correct amount of money, and also having the opportunity to discuss the products they are interested in purchasing, and also discussing the various product options that are available to them which will best suit their personal needs.

I am not a high pressured salesman, and customers do not place orders with Bardstown Audio unless they feel totally confident about their purchasing decisions.

Any and all technical questions customers may have about any of the products available through Bardstown Audio are answered in detail to their satisfaction, and customers are always most welcome to contact me anytime seven days a week by telephone or email for any technical assistance they may need.

We have toll free telephone service for customers in the US and Canada. Customers outside of the US and Canada can email me their telephone numbers and I gladly call them at my telephone expense so that they are able to ask questions, place orders, and receive free technical assistance and customer service. Overseas customers may also use our fax number if that should be their preference for ordering products from Bardstown Audio.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Originally posted by fozzy:
    That\'s great news, Kip !!

Are there plans still afoot to release a new piano library (Baldwin)? My first thought when I saw this thread was just that news..
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Fozzy,

I don\'t have any immediate plans for releasing the sampled Baldwin SD10. I stay extremely busy seven days a week running the business and don\'t have enough hours left over for a major sampling project at this time.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Originally posted by Bruce A. Richardson:
    Congratulations, Kip. That\'s a nice line of merchandise. Good luck with it.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Bruce,

Thanks so much for your support, which is always very much appreciated!

Kip

That\'s great news, Kip. Best of luck with your new lines. I wish you the greatest success.

You deserve it!

-- Martin

I wanted to let everyone know that there are plans to convert all sample sets into a new 24-bit giga format.

I am personally looking forward to this.

Mr. McGinnis or \"Sir\" as they say in Kentucky,

allow me to be one of many to congratulate you with regards to the new Bardstown addition.

Anybody who has communicated with Kip McGinnis (Email or Phone line) knows that he\'s a 24/7 guy when it comes to customer support. He runs his own show, director producer etc.. Mark my words he\'ll be behind everything he promotes and sells. So rest assure that with this new Bardstown addition you have his support ten fold.

with continued success Kip & my friendship,

Alan Russell

Go Back to forum