• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: White Grand - Presale offer!

Share/Bookmark

White Grand - Presale offer!

We are now taking orders for the White Grand. First out are Gigastudio and Kontakt (16 & 24 bits). If you order your White Grand before the 19:th of January, you will get a 10% discount!!!
    During January we also ship free worldwide.
    So, don\'t miss out! Get your copy of the worlds greatest (IMHO... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] ) contemporary pop/rock/jazz piano and make a great deal!
    Check out SampleTekk for more info!
    White Grand will ship Monday the 19:th

Re: White Grand - Presale offer!

Great deal Worra! Do you have any sort of mailing list set up so that I can make sure I don\'t miss the HALion special offer?

Yeah a mailinglist for HALion version would be nice. Ill be fist in line [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ll be posting at the cubase forum and here too. But it should be out the 1:st, but you can always check www.sampletekk.com regulary

Wow, that sounds like an incredible price Worra! I have a quick question about cross-grading.

1.) I would like the Gigastudio version, since Giga seems to be the best streaming app for pianos available. If Gigastudio 3.0 has 24 bit support, will there be a small upgrade fee available?

2.) If, for some reason Giga 3.0 does NOT have 24 bit support, can Giga users cross-grade to the Kontakt version for a small fee?

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by unconscious sound:
    Wow, that sounds like an incredible price Worra! I have a quick question about cross-grading.

1.) I would like the Gigastudio version, since Giga seems to be the best streaming app for pianos available. If Gigastudio 3.0 has 24 bit support, will there be a small upgrade fee available?

2.) If, for some reason Giga 3.0 does NOT have 24 bit support, can Giga users cross-grade to the Kontakt version for a small fee?

Thanks for your help.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I have ment to upgrade the site with the crossgrade stuff, but I just haven\'t got the time.....
    Here\'s the deal:
    For registred users, crossgrades are free. If you are going from Giga to Kontakt or HALion, you need to do a bit of work. Extract the folders from the gig, move around the samples a bit, but not more the 5 minutes work!
    If you are going from a 16 bit version to a 24 bit version, you need to get a CD (3 actually) containing the new samples. For this we will charge the price of handling/shipping/material. Price not set yet, but around $30 I suppose.

A guy asked me on another forum for a demo with just piano, so I removed tha bass from the old demos:
    Just Piano

I\'d also like to post the license conditions regarding this product. Don\'t know if it would hold in a court in California, but it holds in Kumla, Sweden. You might find the bit about transferrable licenses interesting....

What you can and cannot do.

What you can do!
    You have purchased a personal license to use these samples in any way you wish.
    You can use them to play music, you can turn them backwards, inside out, or bend them out of shape. You can eq, compress, limit, or anything else you can imagine.
    As long as it is you, the license owner, doing the mangling and using the samples, you may do whatever you like!
    You can use them in any musical context that you want, including musical library or musical loop products (but not as a derivative piano multisample library, or as raw, single note content...see below).
    You are not forced to tell anyone you have used SampleTekk products, in credits or anywhere else, (although it WOULD be nice….).
    If you wish be so kind, I would very much appreciate hearing about any projects in which you have used a SampleTekk product. If you like, you can just e-mail me: per@sampletekk.com
    You are allowed to resell your personal license! It is transferrable.
    If you do this, however, you are no longer allowed to use the samples as described above. You must erase all samples from your hard disk, and destroy any backups you’ve made.
    The new owner can register the product by sending an e-mail to: register@sampletekk.com
    with his full name, date and place of puchase (in this case, YOU, the person he bought the product from), and the name of the SampleTekk product that he wants to register.

What you cannot do!
    You cannot use these samples to make a new piano multisample library and sell it. That is a big NO NO.
    You cannot copy these samples and sell them in any raw form, nor can you them up for download, free or otherwise. By doing this you actually steal from me, and that’s NOT nice!

Sorry for the bump, but I don\'t want any to miss out on the deal... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    *bump*

Originally posted by Worra:
    Don\'t know if it would hold in a court in California, but it holds in Kumla, Sweden.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Haha, coming from Kumla that\'s quite a statement! For all of you that aren\'t locals (who is? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) Kumla hosts one of Sweden\'s most infamous prisons...

I ordered the piano right away. What an incredible deal, especially considering the exchange rate...! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

/Mattias

Originally posted by Mattias Henningson:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Worra:
    Don\'t know if it would hold in a court in California, but it holds in Kumla, Sweden.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Haha, coming from Kumla that\'s quite a statement! For all of you that aren\'t locals (who is? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) Kumla hosts one of Sweden\'s most infamous prisons...
    /Mattias
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , just to clearify things: I\'m on the outside.....

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast