• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Ultimate strings art file?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Ultimate strings art file?

I believe King Idiot designed a few crossfade patches with Ultimate Strings a while back.

Oh interesting! Do you read this, King? Did you create such a file?

I\'ve got this one, too. Very warm, rich sound. I would be interested in improvements as well.

I was looking for Ultimate strings ARTs few months ago and I only found this King Idiot\'s ART>

http://www.musicyouneed.com/ARTupdates/Ustrings/

I also have been hoping that someone would reprogram this library with new Art files as it shows a lot of potential.

Any Programmers? Peter Roos/Kingidiot how about creating art files for Ultimate Strings?

Anyone out there?

Dave

Originally posted by Markus S:
    Hi,
    of course it\'s an old library, and I exprected the worst, but I have to say, the sound is awsome, I really enjoy it. \"Rich and warm\" (says the commercial...), indeed I have to agree... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I was wondering of some of the talented programmers here \"repaired\" some of the problems and would be so generous to share the art files,
    I surly would appreciate it!
    All the best,
    Markus.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Ultimate strings art file?

Hi,
    of course it\'s an old library, and I exprected the worst, but I have to say, the sound is awsome, I really enjoy it. \"Rich and warm\" (says the commercial...), indeed I have to agree... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I was wondering of some of the talented programmers here \"repaired\" some of the problems and would be so generous to share the art files,
    I surly would appreciate it!
    All the best,
    Markus.

Originally posted by pro:
    I was looking for Ultimate strings ARTs few months ago and I only found this King Idiot\'s ART>

http://www.musicyouneed.com/ARTupdates/Ustrings/
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Pro,
    cool you post this link, but it doesn\'t seem to work properly. Can you mail it to me?
    markus.schmidt@wanadoo.fr
    Thanks!

King sent me this info about the ART files a while back... hope it helps.... Gary [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .
    Here\'s the link: http://www.musicyouneed.com/ARTupdates/

King says..... You have to right click and save as. Netscape and IR have a MIME set for *.art files.
    if you\'re on a mac, I believe its option click.

Thanks Gary and Pro, but I still don\'t have it. I got an \"internet page\" (a blue icone \"e\") but no .art file. Is there a way to convert the file to an art file?
    This library has a lot of potentian, I think. I\'m not a good programmer, but it really motivates me to learn about it. If I manage to do something I\'ll post it here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Markus.

Markus,

I already send you mail with ART in attachment. Did you recieved it ?

Pro

Go Back to forum