• Register
  • Help

Topic: Beta 2.52.03 Posted

Share/Bookmark

Beta 2.52.03 Posted

Re: Beta 2.52.03 Posted

That\'s some significant bug squashing eh!

Hi Lee,

2.52.03 is my typing mistake.

And... I think Rick was being facetious.

Hey Lee, man you got me confused for a mo. I was wondering what the heck I typed that was so obnoxious!

I\'m no company man, but I\'ve seen how hard these guys are trying to get everything right and I\'m just attempting to bring a balance to the debate. The beta point release is probably a good example. While several people have been trashing Tascam on their forums, the guys have simply continued to work on the problems that were most aggregious, and now some of that trashing is irrelevant.

Sure a few of the problems have been there for a while, but I don\'t think that\'s unique to Tascam. I can think of similar chronic bugs with Steiny and Emagic. I\'ve got a Roland sampler which has a couple of bugs that were never fixed that I just have to live with - and that was about a $US10,000 investment for us at the time.

I feel like we have more access to the deisgners of this software than most other gear I\'ve ever owned, and I hope that continues. That leads to good results for all of us.

Go Back to forum