• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help! I think my DrumsII files are corrupt!!

Share/Bookmark

Help! I think my DrumsII files are corrupt!!

Ok, this can\'t be proper behavior. If anyone has Clearmountain Drums II, please do this test:

Open up the high hats file. Play the note that is on key C#5. If you play it at the first velocity range, then it sounds fine for all mod wheel ranges. But now, open up the mod wheel so that you are beyond the first mod wheel range. If you are still in the first velocity range then all is still good. But whenever I am beyond velocity range one and beyond modulation range 1, the high hat sample gets panned hard left, and then I hear a bass drum sample panned hard right!!!!!!!!!

This is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered! I cam across this as I was trying to make a drum map in SX. Man I hope someone out there can do this simple test for me.

I should also mention that this happens when only the high hat gig is loaded.

-brian

Re: Help! I think my DrumsII files are corrupt!!

Originally posted by bhuether:
    Ok, this can\'t be proper behavior. If anyone has Clearmountain Drums II, please do this test:

Open up the high hats file. Play the note that is on key C#5. If you play it at the first velocity range, then it sounds fine for all mod wheel ranges. But now, open up the mod wheel so that you are beyond the first mod wheel range. If you are still in the first velocity range then all is still good. But whenever I am beyond velocity range one and beyond modulation range 1, the high hat sample gets panned hard left, and then I hear a bass drum sample panned hard right!!!!!!!!!

This is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered! I cam across this as I was trying to make a drum map in SX. Man I hope someone out there can do this simple test for me.

I should also mention that this happens when only the high hat gig is loaded.

-brian
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Brian,

We\'ll check this out, and if you are right, we\'ll post a fix.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Doug Rogers
    EASTWEST

Go Back to forum