• Register
  • Help

Topic: Roland Strings conversion question

Share/Bookmark

Roland Strings conversion question

I am serioulsy considering Roland Strings as a cheap alternative to buying GOS (at least until I get some extra cash). I want good strings sounds but GOS is much more expensive.

Could someone please tell me how well Roland Strings converts in Translator?

Re: Roland Strings conversion question

Originally posted by Ed:
    I am serioulsy considering Roland Strings as a cheap alternative to buying GOS (at least until I get some extra cash). I want good strings sounds but GOS is much more expensive.

Could someone please tell me how well Roland Strings converts in Translator?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I bought the latest repackagings of the Roland orchestral samples (L-CDX03 and L-CDX04) a few months ago. I\'ve always liked Roland\'s orchestral sounds, even if they aren\'t as authentic or flexible as some of the current libraries.

Anyway, I initially had problems translating the discs using Translator -- some of the samples gave me an error message and wouldn\'t translate. After some back and forth with Chickensys tech support, they released an update that fixed the problem. I was able to convert both discs without any errors.

I haven\'t had a chance to really dig into them yet, but what I have played around with sounds nice and seems to have translated well.

-Shawn

Re: Roland Strings conversion question

Hi Shawn!. Thanks for replying! I will look into it.

Ed

Go Back to forum