• Register
  • Help

Topic: MIDI Output problem

Share/Bookmark

Re: MIDI Output problem

Hi I\'m Blueeyes from Italy and I had the same problem last week;now I crash with otjer problem but maybe I have the solution for you: try to go in your sequencer page about midi output configuration and try different hierarchy ;ex. in my configuaration I put for first my ISIS sinth output then GIGA output and everything change;you know that on the PC planet luck is important!!
    I hope you can solve your problem:good luck!!

MIDI Output problem

Hi, I\'m having problem with no sound output in Gigasampler. My system is Windows98, P2 350 mhz,96 meg ram,Soundblaster AWE64 Gold, Yamaha DSP Factory, USB connected MIDIsport 1x1 for external keyboard. I have the MIDIsport 1x1 as the midi input in Gigasampler but the MIDIsport dosn\'t show up as an option for output. The only choice is AWE64G Wave Out(220). The midi halo is activated and turning, the red midi light turns red when play a loaded sound, and the meter shows input in the channel display. The midi mixer volume is also up. So what could be the problem. Thanks for any help!
    BW

Re: MIDI Output problem

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blueeyes:
    Hi I\'m Blueeyes from Italy and I had the same problem last week;now I crash with otjer problem but maybe I have the solution for you: try to go in your sequencer page about midi output configuration and try different hierarchy ;ex. in my configuaration I put for first my ISIS sinth output then GIGA output and everything change;you know that on the PC planet luck is important!!
    I hope you can solve your problem:good luck!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No luck. It\'s got to be a routing error, but I\'ve tried all I can possibly think of. It\'s more frustrating being able to see the level but not hear it. It\'s got to be one stupid function I\'m not seeing.

Go Back to forum