• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: So what did you get for Christmas

Share/Bookmark

So what did you get for Christmas

Musically speaking, I got Hardcore Bass, EWQL Silver, and an SM57 [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I also ordered myself a little christmas present...Pure hip-hip, da nu rnb, and ny cutz.

Re: So what did you get for Christmas

I got GPO (early) a new motherboard for my primary PC (also early) and eleven days of vacation. So my biggest present is TIME. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I got vanilla paste. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Well I ordered myself GPO, Overdrive and QL Rare Instruments from the Sounds Online sale. I was up all night playing with that stuff since it all managed to arrive yesterday. BUT

The big shocker was my parents! The came up from Florida and my mom gave me an accordian she bought while she was in Germany a few months ago. I had no clue I would get it. I\'ve wanted one for a long time but have never dropped the dough cause I couldn\'t justify the $$$ for me to maybe learn to play a new instrument! But momma suprised me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Cool Christmas for me!!!

J-

* Eclectic imported beer. One is from France!?!

* New pants. I started swimming regularly five months ago - my old pants no longer fit. Now I\'ve got to go easy on the French beer.

* GPO and QL Brass - both opened on the first day of my Xmas vacation.

I can now make eclectic, stylish music :-)

Atmosphere, GPO, Intakt, Reaktor, Absynth arrived just prior to Christmas. Am spending two weeks back home in Hawaii for the holidays. Will be getting a Studio Projects condenser mic and a new mixer when back in California...

Great Christmas.

I got some shirts.

I got GPO, Atmosphere, Diva, DFH and Spiritual Voices. I bought them all for myself earlier in the month, cause I knew my family wouldn\'t buy me anything useful [grin].

I was right. My wife bought me candy which I can\'t eat because I\'m on the Atkins diet. I did get a new shaving mirror for the shower which is cool because the old one was fogging up something terrible.

-- Martin

I got a couch after living single for a year finally! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Thanks Mom and Dad.

EWQL gold, Sam trumpets and thanks to doug and nick for EWQL silver.(I paid only $49.) Pure drums (free) thanks to extra points. great sale at sounds on line!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I´m still waiting for them but anyway I´ll use till next year, I´m on vacation now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Merry Xmas.

Elith

Go Back to forum