• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Lemon Cello"

Share/Bookmark

"Lemon Cello"

All of Y'all,

This is one of my works for solo cello with harpsichord accompaniment, "Lemon Cello".

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/LemonCello.mp3

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Lemon Cello"

Our favorite pun-cracking, prolific tunesmith is back with a real goodie. My word but the energy in your music is boundless, Larry. It's not the first time I had more than a fleeting thought of how well matched some of your material would be to animated cartoons - I mean the Good kind like from the golden age of Warner Brothers.

Great stuff, Thank you Mr. A. for once again sharing.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Our favorite pun-cracking, prolific tunesmith is back with a real goodie. My word but the energy in your music is boundless, Larry. It's not the first time I had more than a fleeting thought of how well matched some of your material would be to animated cartoons - I mean the Good kind like from the golden age of Warner Brothers.

Great stuff, Thank you Mr. A. for once again sharing.

Randy
    Thanks for the good words, Mister Randy.

I ordered a Mamaboard from a company on e-Bay to replace my defective one. With luck I will be back in operation in a week or so. The component will probably be delivered this coming Monday.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hello Larry!

I loved this piece! As the brilliant title implies, it was very lighthearted - I think it would be a challenge to listen to this without smiling

It is a bright, sunny, and cool day here in Indiana, and I think this music matched my mood perfectly! Thanks for sharing!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Quote Originally Posted by sanyarem View Post
    Hello Larry!

I loved this piece! As the brilliant title implies, it was very lighthearted - I think it would be a challenge to listen to this without smiling

It is a bright, sunny, and cool day here in Indiana, and I think this music matched my mood perfectly! Thanks for sharing!
    I am tickled pink that you like it, Mister Michael! Now I must live the rest of my life with pink skin and pink eyes and pink everything and it's all your fault.

Thanks for listening and commenting.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Enjoyed this Larry! The harpsichord and cello make an excellent combination, at least in your safe hands. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamKeitch View Post
    Enjoyed this Larry! The harpsichord and cello make an excellent combination, at least in your safe hands. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Graham
    Thank you, olde chappe, for the kind words to an olde fahrte.

My best to you there in Jolly Olde.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

I can tell you one thing Larry, this cello is definitely no Lemon!!!

I really enjoyed the wide separation on the two instruments on this one because it fits the piece!. This is a good example where you break the rules to fit the music. And you are such a master at that.........I better clarify that.....I don't mean on breaking the rules, I mean making things just plain "Work" no matter what combination you use or what setup in mixing you use.

You're a genius at this stuff!!!

Delightful, delightful, delightful!!!

Cass

Quote Originally Posted by Cass Hansen View Post
    I can tell you one thing Larry, this cello is definitely no Lemon!!!

I really enjoyed the wide separation on the two instruments on this one because it fits the piece!. This is a good example where you break the rules to fit the music. And you are such a master at that.........I better clarify that.....I don't mean on breaking the rules, I mean making things just plain "Work" no matter what combination you use or what setup in mixing you use.

You're a genius at this stuff!!!

Delightful, delightful, delightful!!!

Cass
    I will dance at your wedding to pay you back for that nice message. Thanks, Mister Cass.

My best to you, my friend.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Larry! That was a pretty cool hip cello tune! Nice and upbeat! Thanks for sharing. By the way, great site. I noticed you have quite a bit of arrangements and compositions. I will have to listen to more of your stuff.

Regards,

Richard from Canada EH!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast