• Register
  • Help

Topic: Solution for a good metronome?

Share/Bookmark

Solution for a good metronome?

I used to send MIDI signals to my XP80 for a metronome click (I use Giga + Sonar), but now I\'ve switched keyboards. Does anyone have a very simple and small .gig file they use for metronome clicks?

Thanks!

Re: Solution for a good metronome?

If you have a drum kit, just set it to use the hi hat. That\'s what I do. Or if you have claves, those work as well. ANYTHING WORKS. Perhaps someone can make a really tiny metronome sample?

heheheh... Maybe I should make a metronome sample that counts... 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... ahhahaha...

meeehoon

I don\'t have a mic currently.. could someone do this? it would be cool [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] just make a click sound w/ your tongue and record it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and make a .gig out of it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] That would be kind of funny actually. Yet useful.

Perhaps a try in Google - just search for \"klick wav\" should give you about 6,000 results [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good luck! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hansi

Actually, I\'m set.. Xsample vol8 came with a metronome gig [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sam,

Get a copy of Ping Dxi for Sonar. It is very cheap and works beautifully. His support is also excellent.

http://www.rmnorman.com/PingDXi/PingDXi.html

--Martin

Here\'s a tiny metronome .gig - 13KB zipped - cheers, Kev

http://www.themusicdifference.com/cgi/download/download.pl?filename=metro

Go Back to forum