• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Demos Revisited :)

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Demos Revisited :)

Hi All, first off thanks to all who have made our year end sale a resounding success, happy holidays to you all. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Here\'s the link to our demo page for the Yamaha C7, there have been a lot of demos since we\'ve created this groundbreaking and unmatched Yamaha C7 library, here\'s the link to them all :

http://www.vintaudio.com/yamDemos.htm

Anyway, thank you to all who purchased one of our libraries this year and we hope our products have helped you to be inspired to create great music.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Demos Revisited :)

Franky,

wishing you a prosperous 2004 year in all of your products.

Alan Russell

Thx Alan, wishing you also a prosperous and happy 2004. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio

Franky,
    I took advantage of your sale and purchased the C7 and the uprights libraries for Kontakt. I just received and have had an opportunity to play with them today. Both libraries are incredible! I am really enjoying them. They were well worth the purchase price! Nice job & thanks!
    Mike

Still got my eye on the uprights. I\'ve heard nothing but praise..the demos sound sweet, too.

Originally posted by sporter:
    Still got my eye on the uprights. I\'ve heard nothing but praise..the demos sound sweet, too.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">And me...It\'s only a matter of time...... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Frank

Originally posted by discolube:
    Franky,
    I took advantage of your sale and purchased the C7 and the uprights libraries for Kontakt. I just received and have had an opportunity to play with them today. Both libraries are incredible! I am really enjoying them. They were well worth the purchase price! Nice job & thanks!
    Mike
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Great to hear it Mike [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Enjoy the libraries and I wish you and your family happy Holidays.

Kindly
    Franky
    VIntaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Merry Christmas all ! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum