Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO sounds better than AO

Share/Bookmark

GPO sounds better than AO

Signed,

Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media

Re: GPO sounds better than AO

I will second that - while using my real name!

Signed,
    Alan Joseph Lastufka

Can you imagine what these posts look like to a newcomer?

\"ABC sounds better than XYZ\"

NO;

\"XYZ sounds better than ABC!\"

Anyway... I do own AO and have GPO on the way, I AM confident that GPO will sound much better. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

My point exactly, Scott.

I am glad you are here.

I have AO $999.99 and I have GPO $249.99 [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

What bothers me... is for someone to post such a negative reply about such labor. Labor of love I might add.

And this post is from someone with no credits of what he/she is the music world. I could see if this was a post by a trusted and known talent at NS. I would simply look on the post as an opinion but this, IMO, is pure DIRTY POOL.

Bela D Media may take a risk in posting an opinion but some things are worth more then order confirmed .

Like honesty and professionalism.

Best
    FB

AO is now like $499 if you shop around. Still, twice as much, but dont\' think it\'s twice as good. I\'ll be ordering GPO WELL before I\'ll be ordering AO. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Devon

I am sorry. But I dont find this topic relevant, nor impartial.

Associates of BelaMedia are represented as demo makers on www.garritan.com - both Mr. Haynes and Mr. Lastufka. So much for \"honesty and professionalism\".

Source: http://www.garritan.com/mp3.html

I do want to point out that I do enjoy these demos very much.

Isabella Rowlins

Mr. Haynes and Mr. Lastufka made those demos as USERS, after they BOUGHT GPO. So they are the ones we should really be listening to. Experienced users.

I am sorry. But I dont find this topic relevant, nor impartial.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Isabella you first need to read the Topic titled; \"AO sounds better than GPO\" to see why this topic even exists. Even the forum administrator, Papa Chalk found that topic dubious.

If you guys just ignored posts like that instead of turning them into drawn out 10 page soap operas, we wouldn\'t have to keep seeing this kind of grade school nonsense on a daily basis.
    -Hudson

[quote]Originally posted by Scott Cairns:
    Isabella you first need to read the Topic titled; \"AO sounds better than GPO\" to see why this topic even exists. Even the forum administrator, Papa Chalk finds it dubious.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

If you guys just ignored posts like that instead of turning them into drawn out 10 page soap operas, we wouldn\'t have to keep seeing this kind of grade school nonsense on a daily basis.
    -Hudson
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well you\'re right Hudson. I abstained from posting once throughout the whole GPO/EWQLSO Silver wars but somehow now seem to have been sucked in. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum