• Register
  • Help

Topic: A little help from my friends (for Facebook users) =)

Share/Bookmark

A little help from my friends (for Facebook users) =)

Hi guys!!!Long time no seee!!! Hope you're all well!I need a little help from you! I've been working on a lot of projects this years and one of these is a Muse Tribute Band, the MIUS! We made a live selection in our town to play at the greatest local gig, winning it. Sadly (here in Italy it's always like this...), the competition opened even a Facebook poll which can change everything, and it's a bit unfair that the 5th band upon eight it's right after us! So I wanted to ask if some of you can vote us on this link:https://www.facebook.com/questions/291251934349602/ Just enter and click on MIUS =DThank you guys! Gonna post some new music in days after long time!!!!Regards,Andrea
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

"Square" - The debut album by Andrea Maria Ottavini

Available on http://cdbaby.com/cd/amottavini

Shortly even through iTunes, Napster, Great Indie Music and USA Stores.

Re: A little help from my friends (for Facebook users) =)

Andrea! You are so right, that it has been a very long time since we have seen you--Thank you for reappearing!

All right - I went to FB and voted for you. You are way ahead, so I think the contest is going well. But I have done my bit, and hope other Forum members do the same.

Some of us here have had the same frustration of entering a music contest which ended up being determined by FB votes. It is not fair at all, since friends can vote over and over. It was unfortunate, because it was a contest sponsored by MakeMusic, but the only people who had any chance of getting enough votes were the kind of people who are on FB a lot and know how to work that system.

NOW, I expect to hold you to your promise that you will return soon with music for us to hear!

Randy

Randy, I recall that 'episode' with Make Music and Facebook. That was, and still is, unbelievable and nothing more than a Facebook popularity contest.

Andrea, It is good to see you again and hope that we will see more of you. I am not a Facebook user so am unable to vote for you. However, I do wish you good luck.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Thank you guys for your support =) I knew about this contest managed by MakeMusic! I didn't enter for this reason a bit. I tried even a contest on Free-Scores and without a great fanbase was pretty useless! For our band it's a bit different 'cause we have a very dynamic fan base! But the only way to contrast account cloning is to try move as much people as possible. Anyway, obviously I'll keep my word of returning back as an active forum member here =) Gonna help you with this Listening Room Festival, which is such a great idea! =D Anyway, if one of you can invite friends who have Facebook it would be great =) Thank you again, guys =)
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

"Square" - The debut album by Andrea Maria Ottavini

Available on http://cdbaby.com/cd/amottavini

Shortly even through iTunes, Napster, Great Indie Music and USA Stores.

Voted, good luck

Ted

Go Back to forum