• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bridget Fonda's custom sample collection

Share/Bookmark

Bridget Fonda\'s custom sample collection

Apparently Bridget Fonda wasn\'t content with Garritan\'s Personal Orchestra. Precious metals like Silver, Gold amd Platinum didn\'t satisfy. And she wasn\'t looking for some run-of-the-mill Viennese performance tool.

She won\'t be playing with Sam\'s Horn in the WC. She didn\'t want to pluck Scrabee\'s basses, nor bow Kirk Hunter\'s solo strings.

Nope.

She lusted for Danny Elfman\'s private samples.

And now she has them...
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/08/ple.fonda.ap/index.html

Sample library lust. Just say \"I do\".

Re: Bridget Fonda\'s custom sample collection

And here I was with such big hopes - envisioning a Burt Bacharach/Carol Bayer Sager thing for us. We\'ll always have Paris, Danny.

I wonder what she will do if she finds Tob\'s stomps in Danny\'s secret drawer

Danny had a lot going for him before - now this!!!! Could she have been more adorable than in \"It could happen to you\"??????

Rob

Elfman, sellin out to the establishment. What\'s next, Elfman\'s Morning Workout?

They just got married? I thought they were married like a year ago. I guess they were just engaged for the longest time.

I guess she married so she can use his QLSO Platinum. Can u imagine a Bridget Fonda QLSO User Demo?!?! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum