• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Vintaudio Steinway Upright Classical demo, feedback much appreciated :)

Share/Bookmark

New Vintaudio Steinway Upright Classical demo, feedback much appreciated :)

This is the Steinway Boston playing a Chopin Sonata, the demo is TOTALLY unprocessed, no effects no EQ, just a direct capture in Giga.

http://www.vintaudio.com/SBUChopinDemo.mp3

Tell me what you guys think [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

P.s. This is a true 4 velocities pedal up pedal down piano library, no loops were used in this library, it is physically impossible to get more velocities using no loops, all 88 notes sampled and a decent ammount of sample time (22 seconds for Vintaudio\'s Upright piano library) without using loops, our pianos using 22 seconds are 2 GIGS in size.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: New Vintaudio Steinway Upright Classical demo, feedback much appreciated :)

If anyone would like to have me make a demo using one of their midi files so that they could make a more informed decision, i would be glad to make this demo for you and then email it to you.

If anyone wants me to do this for them i\'ll be glad to, just email me at info@vintaudio.com and i\'ll make that special demo just for you.
    Don\'t forget there are 2 great pianos in this library, there is also the Clinton 1908 Upright, you get both pianos for the price others sell only one piano, a great buy for anyone looking for the ultimate Upright piano collection.

Anyways, i think this could be a big step forward for buyers to make more informed decisions, what do you think ? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Really nice Franky!

A very cool idea with the upright!

You have a winner here...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Franky:
    If anyone would like to have me make a demo using one of their midi files so that they could make a more informed decision, i would be glad to make this demo for you and then email it to you.
    Anyways, i think this could be a big step forward for buyers to make more informed decisions, what do you think ? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes - a very fine concept. I have offered the same princip with my Rhodes and it gives a good security. If you hear your own playing and don\'t like the sound - you won\'t buy.

And who want\'s unsatisfied customers? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

regards

Exactly, thx for the nice words Thomas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I agree this is the best way i think buyers can get a good glimpse out of a product and make a more informed decision as to buy or not.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum