• Register
  • Help

Topic: Lost serial. Have email with product key image. But Can't register it on makemusic

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Lost serial. Have email with product key image. But Can't register it on makemusic

Hi I have lost my GPO serial. But I have the email with my product key image. But Can't register it on makemusic without a Serial! Any ideas? Seems that since makemusic has taken over, login details etc has changed.Thanks a lot in advance guys!-Ari

Re: Lost serial. Have email with product key image. But Can't register it on makemusi

I have now logged in at Native Instruments and found the Serial. But it is for personal orch. KP2. I have upgraded to GPO 4 online, but only have that Image With my Product Key embedded into it. How do I download/register the Product at makemusic With that?

Re: Lost serial. Have email with product key image. But Can't register it on makemusi

I figured it out. I simply had to say that i'd forgotten my password in order to convert my old Garritan account. Luckily my old e-mail address will work out this week.. Puh(!!)

Quote Originally Posted by arimail View Post
    I figured it out. I simply had to say that i'd forgotten my password in order to convert my old Garritan account. Luckily my old e-mail address will work out this week.. Puh(!!)
    Great! I was ready to write a reply after reading your first post, arimail, but then was glad to see you'd already gotten it all worked out. Have fun --and it would be great if you'd get more involved with the Garritan Forum here. We need more actively involved members!

Randy

Go Back to forum