• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: new comp, give her a whirl...

Share/Bookmark

new comp, give her a whirl...

I\'ll forgo the usual patter and explanations [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

www.novustelecom.com/~bocher/allover.mp3

cb

Re: new comp, give her a whirl...

I really like the strings and percussion!

The piece is nice, I don\'t know music theory so I can\'t comment on the actual composition but I liked the way it seems to build, and the groove of the Pizz. at the biginning was very cool.

Thanks for sharing,
    AL

Hi Christian,

Great production. Love the horn trills! Thanks for posting your demo.

Wow! Great Piece.

I love the sporadic motion. It\'s perfect for film. Kid, you got talent [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I like it a lot. Nice work Christian. What did you do to get your hall ambience (percentage of far to full mic, etc.)?

Hey \"Cb\",.. Very Good Work!!,
    Better than your preivios Demos (in my Opinion).,
    I Especialy like the use of Woods.........,
    What is the inspiration???
    Thx.
    D.M

Christian,

there is definetely potential for excellence in there. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    As Sharmy mentionned keeping some thread going throughout might be beneficial to the overall piece. But I enjoyed most of the changes of ambience except maybe for the last quarter of your score.

At times, everything was cliking smoothly so keep it up canadian boy! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Delightful. Very visual. It does move around a lot from an emotional standpoint...if that was your intention, then well done. My only (very humble) suggestion is maybe change the instrumentation a bit as the emotion changes. But you\'ve got a killer sound going there.

Nice work! I\'m taken with the great sounding instruments and your skillful use of them.
    What libs?

Carl

I like the title. The music goes \"all over\" the place. It shows that you\'ve got the skills and tools to set a wide range of moods and textures to pictures.

Go Back to forum