• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: VRSound nylon string guitar--anyone have this?

Share/Bookmark

VRSound nylon string guitar--anyone have this?

The demo sounds good. I was wondering if anyone has it, and could give us his or her impression. Here\'s the demo, for the interested:

http://www.vrsound.com/GS/Rich_AcNylon.mp3

Re: VRSound nylon string guitar--anyone have this?

Hi Jake,

I don\'t have this, but very much like the sound. So present, and perfect for projects that need a nylon lead. But as Sharmy says, I guess you need to hear several varying applications before judging, which is likely why you are seeking an owner\'s opinion.

Thanks for the demo.

Glad to see you posting this topic, Jake. Hope more people get to hear this and, even if no one has the software (yet), some of the heavyweights here may be able to make some valuable comments.

I know, its only $59 bucks, but I have a drawer full of inexpensive giga libs that sounded good in the demos but don\'t seem that great when you have them at hand. Its kind of the old county fair trick where a guy is demonstrating kitchen devices that slice,dice, peel, julienne, and do everything but sit up and talk. Then you get it home and its a just another potato peeler.

Still, I\'m so impressed I may just take the plunge. I\'m a classical guitar player, and enthusiast, but have little in the way of giga tweaking skills. It might be worth the effort, though. I\'m thinking classical solo guitar, maybe with instrumental sweeteners, a la the latest VLS demo.

Cheers,
    Carl

I\'ve got it. It is a very, very rich full sound and works great for leads. Drop me a PM, and I\'ll send you a snippet of a tune I used it on. I highly recommend it.

For the price they\'re asking I want it. But what\'s up, no VISA?

------------
    Alex Cremers

Nice surprise, very beautiful.... thanks for posting the hint....

Here\'s a link to the snippet...this is by no means a classical guitar piece, just a very simple pop-like tune with the VRSound Nylon...but at least it might give you an idea.:

http://www.sportersstudio.com/Songs/cs.mp3

Sporter--

I couldn\'t hear the guitar in this demo at all. Was what I thought was a piano the guitar?

Originally posted by Jake Johnson:
    Sporter--

I couldn\'t hear the guitar in this demo at all. Was what I thought was a piano the guitar?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The intro is piano. Then the guitar comes in. It\'s back in the mix, but it is the lead melody instrument. I was trying to keep my lack of guitar playing skills to a minimum.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Noone else has this sample set? Oh, well, I was hoping to hear other pieces using it...

Go Back to forum