• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio Year End Sale, New Yamaha Holliday Pricing ! and special bundle offer

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Year End Sale, New Yamaha Holliday Pricing ! and special bundle offer

Hi all, offer ends December 31st [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

VINTAUDIO YEAR END SALE !

Buy our ULTIMATE YAMAHA C7 library and our UPRIGHT PIANO collection bundled together and we\'ll give you $50 off the retail price. Buy all 3 of our libraries (Yamaha, Uprights and Clean Electric Guitars), and we\'ll take $100.00 off the retail price.

Already a Vintaudio.com purchaser of 1 of our libraries ? Don\'t feel left out, this offer is good for previous owners too. If you own our Yamaha library and want to purchase the Uprights, we\'ll take $30.00 off the retail price. If you own the Uprights or guitars and want to purchase our Yamaha library, we\'ll take $50.00 off the retail price.

For this special offer, simply email us : sales@vintaudio.com

This offer is valid in all formats except Giga. This offer is open to costumers who bought our libraries from vintaudio.com and not any other distributor.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio Year End Sale, New Yamaha Holliday Pricing ! and special bundle offer

Boy - after being away for a month, seems I checked back in at exactly the right time! A deal this good deserves a nice Bump...

Now if I can manage to make the time to mess with the Uprights once they arrive, I\'ll be downright giddy. (A state of mind I would thoroughly enjoy right about now...)

back to the chaos....

Re: Vintaudio Year End Sale, New Yamaha Holliday Pricing ! and special bundle offer

Thx x$, your order was shipped yesterday. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hope it gives you some time to use them these hollidays.

Happy Hollidays [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Is there a cross grade pricing if we decided to purchase let say Gigastudio Version, and later want to get the Kontakt version?

The Yamaha c7 sounds very nice.

Dave

Hi Dave, absolutly [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The only difference is you have to pay the $25.00 which is the difference between the 16 bit giga version and the 24 bit DVD version.

Kindly
    Franky
    VIntaudio

Franky,

I always fancied your uprights....tempt me in a New Year Sale! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Frankie

Hi Hardy, thx for the compliment.
    The sale ends January 1st, so I guess you could call it a new year\'s sale [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio

I had a lot of questions put to me by email and decided to answer them all here in this post.
    NAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, those kind of disguised posts are a crock of....
    I\'ll call it what it really is, a shameless BUMP! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Btw, seeing some competitors are joining the year end sale bandwagon, I\'ll go even further.
    From now until January 31st, you can buy our flagship (and best sounding) Ultimate Yamaha C7 grand piano collection library for only $169.95

All other bundle offers will still be in effect. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As always this offer is available to forum members by emailing us : info@vintaudio.com

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Bump a deee doo daaa, bump a deee doooo

Go Back to forum